Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (35159 Views)

Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers / AFCON 2019: Rohr Releases 23-man Squad List Against Seychelles / Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by akinsammy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
DeutschJunge:
I just don't understand how a player plays defense in his club but comes to Nigeria and play striker?

Funny how leicester has turned assembly for Nigerian players and non of them are in the first team.

be factual in your critics.. dere z different BTW ring wing back and full backs... Chamberlain plays wing back for arsenal and attack winger for England... moses z not different.... Ndidi is a starter anytime any day... iheanacho z getting to knw d team.... giroud play from the bench at arsenal but a confirm starter for France.... up super eagles! Moscow is waiting....

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by Icon79(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bro, when you read what some folks are posting, you can figure out what their level of understanding of the game is.

I usually tend to ignore such folks grin

O pari

akinsammy:

be factual in your critics.. dere z different BTW ring wing back and full backs... Chamberlain plays wing back for arsenal and attack winger for England... moses z not different.... Ndidi is a starter anytime any day... iheanacho z getting to knw d team.... giroud play from the bench at arsenal but a confirm starter for France.... up super eagles! Moscow is waiting....
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I hope you saw these same guys in both legs against CAM. Master class and master stroke,sir.
against South Africa nko? Bfr we played cam
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by teddyJ5: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
the super eagles shl ride on chipolopolo's back to victory
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by Nellybii: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Keneking:
Ikechukwu Ezenwa (FC IfeanyiUbah); should be removed from this list grin

With him Zambia would level on points and ahead of Nigeria on goal difference grin grin

So Zambia will beat us 4-0 ba?.
My guy wake up and drink coffee. It helps against hangovers.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by Barryde: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
nigeria1-2 Zambia.
Enemy of progress
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ezenwa Is Better Than Akpeyi. Please When Will Onyekuru Enter This List?
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by aigboeben(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
nigeria1-2 Zambia.
I actually heard something like that in my dream about two weeks ago, but my word for it is found in Isaiah 7:7 which says "Thus says the Lord, it shall not stand neither shall it come to pass"
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by greypencils: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
DeutschJunge:
I just don't understand how a player plays defense in his club but comes to Nigeria and play striker?

Funny how leicester has turned assembly for Nigerian players and non of them are in the first team.
wilfred Ndidi is in the first team.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by donbenie(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
aycorporat:

What heroism of his kept us even when it was sure that the defenders were doing the job while he held on to the ball like a primary two pupil trying to select who'll play with him?
I distinctly remember him making a quick fire double save among others that would have taken us out of commission and ended up with a boot to his head for his troubles,he may not be Enyeama nor even Carl Ikeme but so far I've seen he's a better option than Akpeyi for sure and Goalkeepers thrive on confidence and him being voted keeper of the WAFU Cup will only add to his growing self believe..
Over the two legged affair with Cameron,barring the penalty brouhaha..he more than gave a good account of himself and being judged on just that incidence is not being fair to him..

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by Swanzi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok so what shall it profit a team to qualify so easily to the World Cup only to get booted in the group stage grin
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by JayJustus(m): 2:32am On Sep 27, 2017
DeutschJunge:

Ndidi isn't in the first eleven you mean?
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by gameboyo: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2017
DeutschJunge:

Ndidi?
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by oteikwu16(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2017
My only disappointment is that ezenwa made the list. cry
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by kjsun15: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2017
start Simon pls
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by aycorporat(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2017
donbenie:
I distinctly remember him making a quick fire double save among others that would have taken us out of commission and ended up with a boot to his head for his troubles,he may not be Enyeama nor even Carl Ikeme but so far I've seen he's a better option than Akpeyi for sure and Goalkeepers thrive on confidence and him being voted keeper of the WAFU Cup will only add to his growing self believe..
Over the two legged affair with Cameron,barring the penalty brouhaha..he more than gave a good account of himself and being judged on just that incidence is not being fair to him..
Alright, let me go with you on that. However, he should avoid costly mistakes like the Cameroon saga leading to a penalty and also stop holding on to the ball as if playing with primary school children. Remember if this guys should win (Zambia), they are well ahead of us in goals if I'm right.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by Goke7: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2017
aycorporat:

Alright, let me go with you on that. However, he should avoid costly mistakes like the Cameroon saga leading to a penalty and also stop holding on to the ball as if playing with primary school children. Remember if this guys should win (Zambia), they are well ahead of us in goals if I'm right.

ahead of who? how many goals has Zambia scored so far, una no dey check stats?
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) by Maski87: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Why is okocha not on this list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Shine In New Photo / Gattuso Ready To Accept Pay Cut To Fund Osimhen Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.