Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited (14362 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by GidifeedNews: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo, has just landed herself another endorsement deal as the actress has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Oak Pensions Limited.

This new deal comes with the fact that the actress will need to help use her celebrity status to help promote Oak Pensions brand to her large fan base.

See screenshot below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-uche-jombo-signs-multi-million-naira-deal-oak-pensions-limited/

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by NaijaCelebrity: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by wydmag(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
if club sign player, dem go announce how much them buy am. madam, how much dem sign u.................. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by maxysmith(f): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats kiss
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
nice one
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by olaolulazio(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Where's her husband?
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Badonasty(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
GidifeedNews:
Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo, has just landed herself another endorsement deal as the actress has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Oak Pensions Limited.

This new deal comes with the fact that the actress will need to help use her celebrity status to help promote Oak Pensions brand to her large fan base.

See screenshot below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-uche-jombo-signs-multi-million-naira-deal-oak-pensions-limited/

where my share?
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Stethaine: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
For what she want to be pension worker
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Teewhy2: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
congratulations to her, but why the rich keeps getting richer.
they no endorse person way be i never chop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by rentAcock(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
She needs to lose some weight first. I've never seen the point of using any human being to promote a product or service. I for one do not patronize a business simply because some so called celebrity endorses it, what a stupid strategy. That's money flushed down the toilet, I will not patronize oak pension or whatever.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Vivos: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
OK
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by asawanathegreat(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thank God 4 her, Nolly wood no dey pay well again nah.
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by ItsAnderson: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oak of life
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by MiguelKingII(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
The only Nigerian Actress I love seeing on scene, you deserve it dear

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by midehi2(f): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
wow wow wow
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by flatbros: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
elvischukie:
nice one
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Deyhmee(f): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by rattlesnake(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
fake
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by nwakibie3(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
employ graduates they wont even if they do, their salary will be mere 30k but here they are wasting millions of naira on one useless endorsement.

I don't know why I was born in this country

7 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by anonyguy: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats dear cheesy cheesy

By the way,

Neat S7 edge available 125k
S8+ with crack at the bottom 190k

Call/Whatsapp 07088715651

1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by besticality: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't understand her roles with regards to pension. All these organizations signing celebrities with millions of Naira whereas their staff are grossly unpaid. It beats my imagination why a loyal staff would be working his ass for the company but the management will decide to give out "endorsement" to people who are already rich. Are the management not supposed to motivate their staff for them to put in more?
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Queenserah26(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Congrats ma'am
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by cokiek(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good for her
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
besticality:
I don't understand her roles with regards to pension. All these organizations signing celebrities with millions of Naira whereas their staff are grossly unpaid. It beats my imagination why a loyal staff would be working his ass for the company but the management will decide to give out "endorsement" to people who are already rich. Are the management not supposed to motivate their staff for them to put in more?
Moreover,this organizations have in their custody savings of dead clients (just like banks) whose families aren't even aware, they dear not contact them.

Nigerians and celebrity nonsense I don't understand.
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by santricedupas(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
useless sets of companies. they will post vacancies for graduate On getting there for interview and assessment they will tell you salary 30k with a clause of 10 million naira sales within a month after failing not to meet target sack letter fall on you Insurance and pensions firm are scammers

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by brixton: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
That's my girl!

I saw her last year with her oyibo husband, I felt like pushing him away so I can marry her lol... over beautiful de worry her!!
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jombo jombo jombo...nice one
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
wydmag:
if club sign player, dem go announce how much them buy am. madam, how much dem sign u.................. grin grin grin grin grin
50 wraps of JOMBO-sized weed grin
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by Mayflowa(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
rentAcock:
She needs to lose some weight first. I've never seen the point of using any human brain to promote a product or service. I for one do not patronize a business simply because some so called celebrity endorses it, what a stupid strategy. That's money flushed down the toilet, I will not patronize oak pension or whatever.

But at least you now know oak pension exist. Do you know anything about Fug Pension? Fug pension is in Nigeria too. lol. Sometimes these companies do not have choice than to pay celebrities to build awareness and brand for themselves. So don't consider it as stupid strategy bro
Re: Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited by nototribalist: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
olaolulazio:
Where's her husband?
am here, any problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Celebrates His 54th Birthday In Style, shares adorable Photos / Daddy Freeze: SARS Should Arrest People Praying For Enemies To Die / 2face Debunks Rumour- I Am Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.