Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Upgrade Yourself. Upgrade Conference 4.0, Register Now!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Upgrade Yourself. Upgrade Conference 4.0, Register Now!! (447 Views)

Upgrade Yourself Now Or…… / Upgrade Yourself In Professional Baker And Consultancy Online Training / To Increase Your Value, Think Of Yourself As A ‘product,’ And ‘upgrade’ Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Yourself. Upgrade Conference 4.0, Register Now!! by Shoboy001(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Years Ago I used to battle with low self-esteem, monthly sicknesses, nightmares and poverty. I remembered that the first Suit I had in my life was a faded one that the original owner wanted to throw away and I begged him to give me. It was a navy blue suit. I used that suit so much that if it were to come back to this world, it will not 'branch' my dwelling. Lol!

In the same vein, my shoe had been patched more than 4 times so much so that my feet was always wet during raining season. But I had a dream of becoming a billionaire and the Richest Man in the World. I later learnt that to make money,I have to add value and impact my world. The journey started and for years I impacted lives but was broke.

Later, I discover that impact is not enough, It must be a sustainable impact and for me to do that I must monetize my processes.
9Years from when I decided to Upgrade My Life , I can share that with diligence and God's grace I have 18 Subsidiaries; 4 Companies in US and we are Opening our Dubai Office 27th September 2017.

You can be anything you want to be in life. It's not going to be easy but it's going to be simple. The reason why it's not going to be easy is because in every man's Promise Land,there are Giants. Nobody has a treasure in a place without guards. Understand that Your Battle is Your Bread.

4 Secrets to Upgrading your Life.
1)Knowledge ; There are no mountains anywhere in the world, Every Man's Mountain is his ignorance. When a man lacks information, He gets deformed.
2)Network: Your Network Determines Your Networth.
3)Environment: Your growth in Life is a function of thought infuse into you by your environment and that what creates your reality.
4)Tools; the quality of your life is a function of the tools you deploy that accelerates your growth.
All these 4 things will be available and learnt at Upgrade Conference where you will learn how to move from Impact to Income.It is good to impact your world but to sustain the impact, you have to monetize it.

Upgrade Conference 4.0 holds in 4 Cities ;
Lagos : Monday 2nd October 2017, 7Star Event Centre,Ogba.
,Abuja: Sheraton Hotel Saturday 7th October 2017,
Benin 14th October 2017 Best Western Hotel and
Portharcourt: 21st October 2017 Lemeridian Hotel.

Expected physical participant is 5000 across the 4 Cities and Online viewership of 400,000.
You can register at stephenakintayo.com/Upgradeconference. The event is 20,000 Naira but FREE for all those who register latest 25th September. (After 25th, Registration will be 20,000 naira)
Upgrade Conference Started in 2014. This event has held in 20 cities with more than 10,000 Participants in the last 3 Years. This Year promises to be the best in the history of Upgrade Conference.
We have several bonuses and Gift for all participants. 50 participants will get 200,000 Real Estate coupon for any of our estates. Video gifts worth $1000, Books worth $500 and lots More.

register on http://stephenakintayo.com/upgradeconference

See you at upgrade 2017.
Stephen Akintayo
Convener Upgrade Conference