Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts (2066 Views)

I Need Only Rich, Tall, Handsome Men For Marriage – Tinsel Actress, Constance / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by dannyphantom: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
One of the members of the PSquare, Peter Okoye, has called it quits with the popular music group.

The artiste, well known for his edgy dance steps, demanded that their agreement as a group be terminated in a letter to their lawyer Festus Keyamo.

According to the copy of the letter that circulated on social media platforms on Monday, Peter claimed that his twin brother and partner, Paul , cancelled a music tour to the United States without consulting with him, among other allegations.

Peter also accused Paul and Jude, their older brother and manager, of paying lip service to resolving the crisis they had been having over the music business.

The Okoye brothers have been engulfed in war of words on the social media since last year despite all efforts by friends and associates to reconcile the family and business.

Peter said he wanted to opt out of the Psquare contract and group. He also posted a video on social media telling his fans that he had gone solo and was going to perform at a show in Philadephia.

“My name is Mr P,” Peter said, “As from today, guess what? It’s show time, I’m about to go on stage,” Peter said in the video.

This development comes days after his brother, Paul, wrote on Instagram, saying, “Only a woman can come where there’s peace and destroy it,” in reply to an earlier post from Peter where he said, “No one else should matter but the one that makes you happy.

In the letter, Peter also alleged that his life was being threatened.

Psquare’s Peter Okoye, in what seem to be reaction to their viral fight video made public today, referred to himself as ‘the only Rich and Established Up Coming Artiste’, as he had before now, disclosed that he has gone solo.

Here’s his tweet below;

https://gistshop.com/rich-established-coming-artiste-psquares-peter-okoye-reacts-viral-video/

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by wydmag(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
up coming kwa!
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked

And how many times they break up and make up for the sake they always wanted on the spot light ? PPOL CAN'T COUNT ANYMORE..

They keep recycling their own stories sha..
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Cladez(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
After all these years,you still rate yourself as an upcoming artist........this shows he doesn't even believe in himself.

The guy below me i don't have your time because am already sitting my ass on your ugly face.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by maklelemakukula(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
the poster above me has low iq

3 Likes

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lola feed your man some good food give him sex to release some of this tension and let him relax off social media a bit.

2 Likes

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by latexxbro(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abeg we need better music beefing... psquare dem own Don expire tey tey
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by latexxbro(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Lola feed your man some good food give him sex to release some of this tension and let him relax off social media a bit.

special adviser
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cladez:
After all these years,you still rate yourself as an upcoming artist........this shows he doesn't even believe in himself.
maklelemakukula:
the poster above me has low iq

There.
Don't be a coward.

1 Like

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
I personally think this guy z d problem...he's d one making d most noise

1 Like

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Barfibassey(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

And how many times they break up and make up for the sake they always wanted on the spot light ? PPOL CAN'T COUNT ANYMORE..

They keep recycling their own stories sha..
see ur life,u no even bother to text,facebook or even whatsapp me,which kind frnd u be.
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Your headache

1 Like

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by CaptainG00D: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Geraldyne:
I personally think this guy z d problem...he's d one making d most noise

Mba no be him... i tot u werw talking rubbish before.. confused fellow
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by CaptainG00D: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

There.
Don't be a coward.

Wicked somebody grin
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy it had to be balanced
CaptainG00D:

Wicked somebody grin
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Mba no be him... i tot u werw talking rubbish before.. confused fellow

ur very blind..very blind... to diffrntiate between wat I said before and now...
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by rebirthiix: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by CaptainG00D: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Geraldyne:

ur very blind..very blind... to diffrntiate between wat I said before and now...

Sharaap!... u try to deny now? undecided
U said it ws paul and jude.. now its peter.
Dnt be a confused clown!
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by CaptainG00D: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

cheesy it had to be balanced

That guy looking at u right now.
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by maklelemakukula(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

There.
Don't be a coward.

you want to cause fight now abi...be adding fire oo grin grin grin
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by maklelemakukula(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

That guy looking at u right now.
grin
aswear naso I dey look am

1 Like

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by CaptainG00D: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:

aswear naso I dey look am

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dnt be a confused clown!

I said nigerians shud leave d wife alone..y m I even replyin u,ur d confused one
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Cladez(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

There.
Don't be a coward.
grin not to worry i don't have time for a confused fellow
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by dannyphantom: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dnt be a confused clown!

LOl

1 Like

Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by CaptainG00D: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Geraldyne:

I said nigerians shud leave d wife alone..y m I even replyin u,ur d confused one

Liar..!! Chronice lair!
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Barfibassey:
see ur life,u no even bother to text,facebook or even whatsapp me,which kind frnd u be.

shocked

How can txt u when i dont even have ur number baba? shocked
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Barfibassey(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

How can txt u when i dont even have ur number baba? shocked
mama u for gmail me
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Barfibassey:
mama u for gmail me

shocked

This email is not working ooo embarassed

U have BBM? cheesy
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Rokia2:

So true.
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Barfibassey(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

This email is not working ooo embarassed

U have BBM? cheesy
sorri i no get am 4 Bad Boy Messenger(BBM) i get am 4 whatsapp facebook and gmail.
Re: ‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Barfibassey:
sorri i no get am 4 Bad Boy Messenger(BBM) i get am 4 whatsapp facebook and gmail.

Hahahahahha...Bad Boy Messenger eehn?

Ur right.. Most Bad Boiz has BBM but the wild ones has Whatsapp cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: OLAMIDE - LAGOS NAWA (WOBEY SOUND) / Wizkid Girl Tiwa Savage Vs Davido Girlfriend Chioma - Who Is The Most Fashionabl / Cardi B Flashes Cleavage And Backside On Stage In New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.