Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? (976 Views)

TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. / Collapsed Synagogue Guest House: Stop Circulating False Rumour Synagogue React. / Waste Disposal Worker Finds 18 Million Naira Cash In Rubbish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
I rarely see other forums with the high level of silly and perverted photos being posted on Nairaland.

Is it that hard to have some minimum level of decorum in this place or is it because its a Nigerian site- therefore anything goes.

How do other sites maintain their own level of interaction or why are there so many touts, misfits, perverts and schizos gathered together in one place ie NL? Are the perverts who were thrown out of other forums migrating here?

The kinds of pictures posted by certain freaks are just too disgusting and backward. I'm sure there are forums where such photos are produced and consumed by the dozen- why cant these perverts stay there with other freaks of like mind.

For example- the person spamming this place with his unclothed pictures, the ones in tribalism who posted the photo of their mama peeing, mekush*t and his friends who never let a day go by without reminding the world of their depravity.

make i talk now because I know dem go soon post the photo of their family members defecating oh. Yes, thats something we all need to see and which will greatly better their useless and meaningless lives in some way.
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2010
This Tpia is too much. grin
How is this an issue, we all know minutes after those pictures are posted
they are deleted and the posters are banned. . .
So, what's the headache
?
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by dani1luv: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
Now tpiah this is the very first time you are making sense with ur threads cheesy
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
hmmm.

For example- the person spamming this place with his unclothed pictures, the ones in tribalism who posted the photo of their mama peeing, mekush*t and his friends who never let a day go by without reminding the world of their depravity
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by debosky(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
I agree there is a problem in this regard.

I had to clean a whole thread out yesterday full of nude pics from 419eater and NO ONE reported them. . . .all the way since January.

Tpia kindly report the offending posts and they will be dealt with.
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by mamagee3(f): 2:21am On Mar 25, 2010
^^The title of the thread said it all, what did you expect? grin grin
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by chakula: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
LOL
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 27, 2010
so let me get mamagee's pointlessness here.

you're comparing this particular thread with this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451686.0.html

are you mad?

a fellow [probably one of your lovers] spammed the forum with his unclothed photo, plus you following right behind him with your psycho threads, and you're trying to delude yourself that i'm idiotic like you?
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On May 28, 2010
Tilapian Airway. grin grin
Re: What's With The Rubbish Pictures Circulating All Over Nl? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 28, 2010
^^ your admirer dey here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-452297.0.html

go meet am.

(1) (Reply)

Recent Daily Robbery At Egba Tedo Old Oko Oba.nigerian Police Failed! / Is Diamond Bank Capable Of Taking Over Oceanic Bank? / If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.