Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic (768 Views)

What Happened? 2 Muslims Eating Themselves On Sala Day Tape Leak.we GET Video / Between Simi And Fan Who Said He Wished He Met Her Before Adekunle Gold / See What Happened 2 Private Part Of Man Who Posed Wit Bovi That Has Gone Viral(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic by zoba88: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
A Nigerian lady Rachel Bakam met her ex-boyfriend who is a basketball star at a function recently.She took to social media to share the news and wrote...

Who says you can't be great friends with your Ex? This Ex of mine rocks Ugboaja keep making Nigeria proud You are a great PiperYour feats in basketball and the way you open doors for aspiring basketballers careerwise both in Nigeria and outside our shores is commendable Keep the great work up!Ejike Ugboaja an Ex professional NBA player is the President of the Nigerian Basketballers Players Association of Nigeria. He enables players via his Ejike Ugboaja FoundationThis Ex Rocks (smiles)

Exboyfriendsrocktoo
ProudofmyEx
basketball

Who says you have to be at loggerheads just because you are not together? Can i get an Amen? Lol'.

The photo has gone viral since she shared it because of what happened in between the legs of her ex-boyfriend.Look closely.Anything wrong with the guy's manhood?

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/see-what-happened-when-nigerian-lady.html?m=1

Re: See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol The ex must have that good Pu...sssy that d..ick
Must have really missed it.

Lord am so sorry guys for being so explicit. Lol but this pic though.

1 Like

Re: See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic by Gossiplover: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oh my gosssh... and how is this news now.... OP are u that jobless to be looking at people's joystick like that... by the way don't you think there was something in his pocket which made it look like what you are seeing... I blame the mods that will bring this poo to FP...
Re: See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol The ex must have that good Pu...sssy that d..ick
Must have really missed it.

Lord am so sorry guys for being so explicit. Lol but this pic though.

Apologies accepted on behalf of the guys. But I don't think so. If that's the man's joystick. The full version will be scary

1 Like

Re: See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic by wtfcoded: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lady looks ravishing, why wont his manhood talk.
Re: See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic by AK6464(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Family Friend Makes Shocking Revelations About Tagbo Umeike / 'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress / Amazing!!! Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Famous Boobs As She Celebrates Her 33rd B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.