Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts (488 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts by Oluwolex2000(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Psquare’s Peter Okoye, in what seem to be reaction to their viral fight video made public today, referred to himself as ‘the only Rich and Established Up Coming Artiste’, as he had before now, disclosed that he has gone solo.

Here’s his tweet below;

Source : http://www..com/2017/09/i-am-only-rich-and-established-up.html

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

Re: I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts by anonyguy: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Childish angry sad
Re: I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts by kingjomezy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
mumuish
Re: I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts by rosy1992(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is what happens when you feel that you can do things all by yourself without the assistance of anyone. Just have this at your mind always that a tree can never make a forest.
Re: I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts by eezeribe(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
OK
Re: I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts by junketer(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
rosy1992:
This is what happens when you feel that you can do things all by yourself without the assistance of anyone. Just have this at your mind always that a tree can never make a forest.
wetin una dey talk sef? Are you saying you can't make it on your own? Must p square be forever? Peter is moving on to do his own things. Whether he succeeds or not is up to him. Same goes to paul. Anyone who never tries can never make it. Goodluck to peter and paul.
Re: I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts by junketer(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
anonyguy:
Childish angry sad
how is it childish if i may ask? Is it the upcoming artiste part or the rich part? As Mr P, he is an upcoming artiste and yes, he is rich.
Re: I Am The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste - Peter Okoye Reacts by rosy1992(f): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
junketer:
wetin una dey talk sef? Are you saying you can't make it on your own? Must p square be forever? Peter is moving on to do his own things. Whether he succeeds or not is up to him. Same goes to paul. Anyone who never tries can never make it. Goodluck to peter and paul.
let's wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Cardi B Having Fun In Her Birthday Party / Dj Cuppy Stuns In New Photos� / Offset Got 30% Discount From Gucci , Nig Hushpuppy Got A Cake.. Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.