Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 (55167 Views)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by UnknownT: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
igbsam:
yea right...we never pray for ourselves finish, na people wey dey drive bentley, range rover envogue, mercedez benz g class. Live in their own mansion. Married with kids. And living the life na im me go come pray for render support for

Oga, don't allow me to transfer my vex on you o!
Lol... Oga me too shock as I read that part, prayer ke?
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by asawanathegreat(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Which one una dey
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kn23h(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dalek:

show proof of bad attitude dem ask you, you're saying she carry juju come. na you give her the juju or are you their houseboy that saw her with the juju?

common sense fall on you #hankerchief dancers

headwarmers and handkerchief dancers. Una no go kee person for here grin grin grin grin

jetleeee jetleeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
See the lawyer head like CHAMBERS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by SonOfmercy007: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Lola is bad she has bad manners...there could be high chance she carry juju enter dat family. cool
Una too like charm bro.

I neva seen where twins quarel to this point before.
Just saying cool

How close are you to the Okoyes' family?

5 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
useless damage control stunt.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Dalek(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Your mother has bad manners - there could be high chance she carry juju and cocaine enter dat family.

I've never seen where a person could be as idiotic as you to this point before.

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Andy2274: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
I never knew that the saying that LAWYERS ARE LIARS is true? Even FK himself
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by IamUdo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
I'm waiting for the usual tribal fools to come and blame the innocent Yoruba woman for their Ibotic brothers' fuckup.

You just pointed out you daft tribalistic nature.

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Dalek(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

headwarmers and handkerchief dancers. Una no go kee person for here grin grin grin grin

jetleeee jetleeeee

when dey refuse to you dere heads it will be cold and dormant, hence the need for headwarmers grin
ones you see White handkerchief in Lagos traffic na dem, it's a thing for them young lads trained all dere lives in the village squares waving that shit cus night food depends on it bruh grin

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by celebgists(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
ok this what i dont like....thinking Nigerians are stupid....you can fight for all i care but coming to tell us that the video was from last year? is unacceptable sir... first the video indicated that peter was recording with his phone...if it was from last year meaning they settled and peter released the video or someone stole his phone and published it for what? then secondly..... secondly Paul is wearing the celtics nba 2017 home jersey we saw it on his instagram page on 12th of august precisely......why am i even wasting my energy sef

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Your mother has bad manners - there could be high chance she carry juju and cocaine enter dat family.
I've never seen where a person could be as idiotic as you to this point before.

typical afonja.. no r3spect.. and thats exactly what i was saying.. and thats why lola is causing trouble in dat family.

there ia high chance Lola is puting juju in the ewedu soup she is giving peter.
But God will shame her one day. cool

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
SonOfmercy007:

How close are you to the Okoyes' family?

Very close!
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kn23h(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

typical afonja.. no r3spect.. and thats exactly what i was saying.. and thats why lola is causing trouble in dat family.

there ia high chance Lola is puting juju in the ewedu soup she is giving peter.
But God will shame her one day. cool

typical flattthead.. no r3spect.. and thats exactly what i was saying.. and thats why your is causing trouble in dat family.

there ia high chance your mother is puting juju in the bitterleaf soup she is giving you.
But God will shame her one day.

5 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dalek:

show proof of bad attitude dem ask you, you're saying she carry juju come. na you give her the juju or are you their houseboy that saw her with the juju?
common sense fall on you #hankerchief dancers

grin u are a clown

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kn23h(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dalek:

when dey refuse to you dere heads it will be cold and dormant, hence the need for headwarmers grin
ones you see White handkerchief in Lagos traffic na dem, it's a thing for them young lads trained all dere lives in the village squares waving that shit cus night food depends on it bruh grin

rotflll Dakun jor have mercy on them grin grin
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

typical flattthead.. no r3spect.. and thats exactly what i was saying.. and thats why your is causing trouble in dat family.

there ia high chance your mother is puting juju in the bitterleaf soup she is giving you.
But God will shame her one day.

Punk stop foaming cheesy. Im just bringing u to reality.. not here for ur kiddish beef. cool

Lola cant just enter that family where they have shown her love.. and ahe scatter ram with juju.

We just love Yoruba ladies and show dem great love... we dont marry a second wife ontop their head like u treat them. becoz them sabi do..and have sexi booties .
but na dat juju aspect dey spoil things for them.

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kn23h(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Punk stop foaming cheesy. Im just bringing u to reality.. not here for ur kiddish beef. cool

Lola cant just enter that family where they have shown her love.. and ahe scatter ram with juju.

We just love Yoruba ladies becoz them sabi do..and have sexi booties but na dat juju aspect dey spoil things for them.

Your mother cant just enter that family where they have shown her love.. and ahe scatter ram with juju.

We just love Ibo ladies becoz them sabi do..and have sexi booties but na dat juju aspect dey spoil things for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kn23h(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Keep showing us fake facebook posts.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Your mother cant just enter that family where they have shown her love.. and ahe scatter ram with juju.
We just love Ibo ladies becoz them sabi do..and have sexi booties but na dat juju aspect dey spoil things for them.

Hehehhe unintelligent robotic afonja.
Repeating my words.. grin
Cant u compose? grin

Oh i understand "robot"

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by oluomoabrafak: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
story story
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by sqatppetw: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
[url=ajoshpro.com/p-square-jude-peterpaul-okoye-fight-split][/url] paul trainning for the fight

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Brushless: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
adenine02:
What is P'square Peter, Paul. P2

angry
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kn23h(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Hehehhe unintelligent robotic afonja.
Repeating my words.. grin
Cant u compose? grin

Oh i understand "robot"

Hehehhe unintelligent robotic flattthead.
Repeating the same nonsense .. grin
Cant u compose anything sensible? grin

Oh i understand "terrorist".

Why waste time composing anything for fo*ls like you.

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by AuroraB(f): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Una don hear am now undecided
Oya, scamper right back into the crevices you crawled out from grin
Blithering bingos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lola is Bae

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Hehehhe i am unintelligent robotic coneheaded afonja l.
Yes i cant compose anything sensible? grin
Im only good at skull mining grin
Why waste time composing anything for a skull miner like me

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kwb567: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
celebgists:
ok this what i dont like....thinking Nigerians are stupid....you can fight for all i care but coming to tell us that the video was from last year? is unacceptable sir... first the video indicated that peter was recording with his phone...if it was from last year meaning they settled and peter released the video or someone stole his phone and published it for what? then secondly..... secondly Paul is wearing the celtics nba 2017 home jersey we saw it on his instagram page on 12th of august precisely......why am i even wasting my energy sef

Nice one
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by VellyG(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
There must be a bad wife within...

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Antoeni(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Stupid IPOB Children

2 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by cimag: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
The public was not in the meeting in your chamber where the fight took place.So,who captured the fight and who sent the video to the public?
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kn23h(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Hehehhe i am unintelligent robotic flattthead handerkerchief dancer.
Yes i cant compose anything sensible? grin
Im only good at skull mining and drug dealing grin
Why waste time composing anything for a skull miner and drugdealer like me

Pele. cry cry
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by omogin(f): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
I won't ever give birth to stupid children like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story / The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017 / Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.