Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

20-year-old Boy Stopped Lionel Messi Successfully As He Failed To Score See The - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 20-year-old Boy Stopped Lionel Messi Successfully As He Failed To Score See The (717 Views)

Tobi Amusan Breaks 20-year-old African Games Record / France 4-3 Argentina: How We Stopped Lionel Messi - Coach, Didier Deschamps / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20-year-old Boy Stopped Lionel Messi Successfully As He Failed To Score See The by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Barcelona continued with their impressive form in La Liga,
defeating Girona 3-0 on Saturday.
They have now won six out of six and are looking stronger than
ever.
However, this time Lionel Messi was stopped successfully as he
failed to score after a festival of goals in recent weeks.
So far, the Argentine has scored nine goals but was kept quiet
and that’s because of Pablo Maffeo.
The 20-year-old had the job to mark Messi all game.
And that’s what he exactly did during his 78 minutes on the
field, constantly frustrating the five time Ballon d’Or winner.
Maffeo is on loan to Girona from Manchester City.
And even Messi was impressed by his marking, as he revealed a
conversation he had wth the Barca man during the game.
“When you mark Messi, you have to think that he is a normal
Read from source ===>> http://footbalcombo..com.ng/2017/09/lionel-messi-was-stopped-successfully.html
person, he has two legs like all of us, and to be focused,” Maffeo
said in an interview.“Messi told me: ‘I’ve got you here for the whole day’ and I said:
‘You’re the best in the world, I’m not going to leave you’.
“He asked me how old I was, if I had been assigned by
Manchester City and what it was like there. He said the marking
was not pleasant.
“Messi and I were together the whole match. He has asked me a
couple of things. He is a good person.”
However, a video highlight of the game has been made and it
shows exactly how Messi could be stopped.
lalasticlala

Source: ===>> http://footbalcombo..com.ng/2017/09/lionel-messi-was-stopped-successfully.html

Re: 20-year-old Boy Stopped Lionel Messi Successfully As He Failed To Score See The by Samusu(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
noted

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Goalkeeper Choirul Huda, Dies After Collision With Team-mate. / FIFA 2018 World Cup Draw Result Table / Neymar And Ronaldo's Nike Mercurial Puro Fenomeno Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.