Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times (24149 Views)

2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by stevecantrell: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:
I was correct that the Treasury bills sales figures under this govt was artificial because I noticed the Way the were being bought faster than any other time in our history even though we were in a recession ..Ladies and gentlemen we have all witnessed the most corrupt, most deceptive, most brutal and most dangerous regime in our collective history ...Even I couldn't have fathomed such fraud like buying up Ur own treasury bills ..damn ..Sarrki explain this now

Be a good little Nigerian and continue paying your taxes and dont forget to VAIDS as well.

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by Saaruman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:
I was correct that the Treasury bills sales figures under this govt was artificial because I noticed the Way the were being bought faster than any other time in our history even though we were in a recession ..Ladies and gentlemen we have all witnessed the most corrupt, most deceptive, most brutal and most dangerous regime in our collective history ...Even I couldn't have fathomed such fraud like buying up Ur own treasury bills ..damn ..Sarrki explain this now
Only people with high IQ will understand what you said, unlike the lost souls of daura.

6 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by Flaghouse1: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
omohayek:
Let me also take this opportunity to add that this news report only substantiates what I've been saying about Emefiele for a long time now, which is that he is a spineless, grovelling coward who is so eager to cater to Buhari's ridiculous whims that he ignores the independence he is statutorily guaranteed. If Emefiele wanted to say no to everything Buhari was demanding, there would be no legislative or administrative means Buhari or anyone else could use to override him, short of getting both chambers of the NASS to strip the CBN of its independence, and the international backlash that would ensue from such a move would kill the attempt at the earliest stages. Barring some sort of blackmail, the only remedy Buhari would have against Emefiele would be to refuse to extend his tenure for another term, but this isn't something a central banker with any principles would be worried about. Unfortunately for 180 million Nigerians, Emefiele is not such a man of principle.

Omohayek my economic analyst and professor od international diplomacy,well done good and articulate analysis

8 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by GEJPosterity: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Onatisi said it in 2015 that they would eventually start printing cash to fund their government after running the economy aground.

I didn't think it would happen this soon though.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by gurunlocker: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
The underground corruption that will be unravel after the administration leave will be massive.... Corruption with integrity!

11 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by Buharimustgo: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Consequences of a propaganda govt

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by ruggedtimi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
me i no understand...is central bank not federal govt.

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by onatisi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
GEJPosterity:
Onatisi said it in 2015 that they would eventually start printing cash to fund their government after running the economy aground.

have they started? KikikI ,abi no be buhari!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by Jethrolite(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wow!
Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by daveP(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
The govt purported to be fighting kwarruption? hehehe. now i know where all those atm fees end up. besides why is dangote tryna ruin our economy with sukkuk financing. is this an islamic agenda?

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by stevecantrell: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
dflking:
Seun u dey sleep.... U type bank 2 times

Dont distract.

Government agent.
Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by OBAGADAFFI: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Very fraudulent people.

There so cell FGN saving Bond is another MMM scam.

Now they are lunching Sukuk.

Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by onatisi(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
onatisi:

have they started? KikikI ,abi no be buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by OjukwuWarBird: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
omohayek:

But thanks to this cowardice Nigeria has now suffered the worst of both worlds, high inflation and the first recession in 25 years. Russia did most of the right things, and despite also having to deal with Western sanctions (because of the Crimean invasion) Russia has neither suffered Nigerian levels of inflation nor Nigeria's radical economic slowdown.

As for the privatization thing, I know I sound like a broken record on this, but Buhari's refusal to do anything about it can't be understood without thinking about the ethnic angle. There's a reason why the only other Northerner to rule since 1999 was also strongly opposed to privatization: Nigeria's bloated public sector, with its "federal character" obligations and whatnot, provides a huge source of patronage to northern politicians, and privatization would mean all these northerners would be forced to compete with their southern counterparts purely on the basis of merit - and there's no question what that would mean in terms of who gets employed and at what levels. The degree to which the Nigerian state is rigged to favor Northern interests is easy to underestimate if one just looks at federal allocations.

One of the consequences of the northern inability to compete on the private sector's level playing field is that northern elites aren't all that bothered about losing out on the opportunities a stronger private sector would provide. After all, it's not as if most of them would be in any position to take advantage of said opportunities, so why should they care?

Very true and that is why we must either Restructure or Disintegrate

8 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by rexlims(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
let's ask ourselves these few question.
1. how come after 1984, Buhari with no company to his name and a modest salary as a retired army general, is still able to send his children to the best schools abroad?
2. how come after being made chairman of ptf, with all the day light looting of the abachas, he still said abacha wasn't corrupt?

this man is the greatest scam artist nigeria has witnessed in his 2-time as president of this country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by seangy4konji: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Does Nigeria still has any resources ringing money because we are not feeling any breeze again ooo.

Everything just stand still abi where dem deh put the oil money
Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by onatisi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have decided to just watch Nigerians suffer in pains and agony while I make the best out of it, Nigerians are not worth pitying until they start using their brains

kin sha ti lowo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by GEJPosterity: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerians are the biggest fools in the known history of humanity.

There is nothing more to say.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by ozome15(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigeria is died. We all should forget it after all this, one thinks that this administration will let power out of their hand, because they have to fined a way to cover up their mass. After this administration Nigeria will never be the same again. Watch out.

4 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by onatisi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
GEJPosterity:

infact I praise you for still been patriotic. Many critics then that ppl were insultibg have simply kept quiet. Poverty and hunger will reset the brains of nigerians .iit is pointless educating them anymore. They have made their choice

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by billyG(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
This fake news was generated by pdp & her agent to further harm our already recoverying economy & demarket incorrupgible Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by unqombothi(f): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
dodelight:

Some of us who have foresight warned Nigerians. it such a shame now. We were moving forward. Then Buhari came!
Bubu is bad, yes. Very bad, in fact. But no, we weren't moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by PointZerom: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Saaruman:
vegetable is really pighting kworoption grin grin that man is just a ghost in aso rock, totally useless. grin grin
I said it! The monumental degree of corruption under vegetable's govt will make the devil look like a born again saint.

Buhari is as useless as Robert Mugabe's excreta.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by PointZerom: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Not all Nigerians my dear, only those that voted for an illiterate ancestor are fools.

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by onatisi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
GEJPosterity:

if you remember when I made this comment,ppl never thought it will be possible,iI remember vividly well I said this warning about 8 times,everyone insulted me . I told them buhari will destroy the economy . We know him very well and his mental ability but ppl never listend,tthey kept shouting change change

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by shedy03(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

Yes we were ..was Ur life not better then ..couldn't you buy brand new things..Nigeria was actually better then
double thumbs up to you bro, many were better off then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by RZArecta(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:
so you also smelt that rat ? The treasury bill figures were too high and fast to be true, I jejely stayed my hands before I start crying like MMM people. This country's economy has been destroyed by Buhari and his gang cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by stevecantrell: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
if IMF gets wind of this further devaluation of the naira is inevitable.

7 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
omohayek:

But thanks to this cowardice Nigeria has now suffered the worst of both worlds, high inflation and the first recession in 25 years. Russia did most of the right things, and despite also having to deal with Western sanctions (because of the Crimean invasion) Russia has neither suffered Nigerian levels of inflation nor Nigeria's radical economic slowdown.

As for the privatization thing, I know I sound like a broken record on this, but Buhari's refusal to do anything about it can't be understood without thinking about the ethnic angle. There's a reason why the only other Northerner to rule since 1999 was also strongly opposed to privatization: Nigeria's bloated public sector, with its "federal character" obligations and whatnot, provides a huge source of patronage to northern politicians, and privatization would mean all these northerners would be forced to compete with their southern counterparts purely on the basis of merit - and there's no question what that would mean in terms of who gets employed and at what levels. The degree to which the Nigerian state is rigged to favor Northern interests is easy to underestimate if one just looks at federal allocations.

One of the consequences of the northern inability to compete on the private sector's level playing field is that northern elites aren't all that bothered about losing out on the opportunities a stronger private sector would provide. After all, it's not as if most of them would be in any position to take advantage of said opportunities, so why should they care?
bro you are making a lot of sense.

sadly most of our lecturers dont lecture this way, they derive pleasure dishing out crap to their students.

3 Likes

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by chinjo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
No wonder the hurriedly came up with the news that Nigeria was out of recession.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Bank Illegally Funnels Huge Cash To FG - Premium Times by blackpanda: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Everytime you begin your comments by abusing buhari it only exposes u as an empty headed hateful wailer and an enemy of progress. Its ok to criticize but u must be objective. Nobody takes u serious wen u throw insults

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Appoints Ahmed Murtala, Kano Indigene As Aide / Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara / Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.