Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

A Peter Without Paul? No Way - 9jaflaver - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Peter Without Paul? No Way - 9jaflaver (388 Views)

9jaflaver Launches Streaming App, Pays Artists For Streams As They Upload Songs / Thief Caught Ontop House Roof Trying To Escape But No Way (video) / P-square’s Peter Brags About What He Can Do Without Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Peter Without Paul? No Way - 9jaflaver by victorisreal02: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
A Peter without Paul? No way - 9jaflaver

​The Nigerian RnB duo, P square have stolen the hearts of music lovers from as far back as 1999. Their albums like Game over, Double Trouble and unforgettable singles; Busy body, Personally, Bring it on, Alingo, Bank alert, caught attention of listeners. Even I have been in love ever since. The feud between Peter and Paul, that has been on and off, proved this time that this is rock bottom.

Recall this Nursery ryhme: “There are two black birds sitting on the wall, one named Peter, one named Paul… ” Technically, there has always been a Peter with a Paul since I was in nursery school. lol

Everyone would agree that something about twins usually makes them an easy center of attraction much more ones as P square, with glaring talent to showcase. I would say, one of the pair was the much better dancer, and the other a better singer but somehow they always blended into their audios and videos to keep us glued to their art as one. I believe the combination of the two brothers was a huge contribution to the growth of their career. I mean, arent two heads are better than one?

It will certainly be difficult and almost impossible to separate the love for their music as a fan in event that they both start separate music careers. We can only speak our minds and hope for the best but it definitely is sad that ‘P square’ is now ‘Two separate Ps’.

By Ihcego

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/a-peter-without-paul-no-way/

Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Happi Birthday To Me / Meet Lagos Based Fashion Designer Eke Mike Who Has Been Trolling The Internet / May You Suffer Miscarriage. You Incompetent Blogger” – Yvonne Jegede Fawole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.