Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside (26584 Views)

Yiruma’s Greatest Hits Full Album – Best Of Yiruma Piano Songs / Wizkid Full Performance Of Greatest Hits At Gidifest 2018 (watch Video) / "One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by asaju10(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Story! Uncle pls tell us a story... .i like that track back den

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by IKON360(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
no one like you for me o, I did a video for one ex with the song, the babe been cry sha

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Florblu(f): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Temptation and Story

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by xynerise: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Are they dead?

Its just a normal freaking family misunderstanding, damn it
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by mybestlove(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
For me, their personal life no concern me. Their music are good no doubt but, I don't go in for 9ja hip hop but 100% for 9ja gospel songs.

Peace is a jewel which could be easily found with sacrifice. Peace is far unto they that are stone-hearted.

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Omoluabi16(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
How about that thank God it's friday song..is it bunenya enu? That was nice. 'bring it on' and 'testimony' was massive too.

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Paulinus1(f): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Busybody and Do Me.. Thumb up to Paul

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Godwithme01: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
They wanna spoil their legacy is better they die as psquare and let all this great songs live forever. What is mr. P and ruudeboy..
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by gtrader: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
"Beautiful Onyinye" that was later remixed with Ricky Ross should be on top ten. Remove shikini from there jare.
mareee:
Psquare was once the greatest musical duo that Nigeria could boast of. Unfortunately, they have recently been separated due to irreconcilable differences. In no particular order, the following are ten of the biggest songs released by them.
1. Bizzy Body
2. Alingo
3. Do me ft Wajee
4. No one like you
5. Personally
6. Chop your money remix ft Akon and May D
7. E no easy ft J Martins
8. Bank alert
9. Shekini
10. I love you
Feel free to add yours
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Paulinus1(f): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Godwithme01:
They wanna spoil their legacy is better they die as psquare and let all this great songs live forever. What is mr. P and ruudeboy..

hmmm I just wish they will not end up like that,,
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
The real problem is not lola but because Jude prefers Paul to peter.

Jude and paul prefer to use songs written by paul to songs written by peter.
Have checked their albums and noticed that most songs are written by paul and even when they are featured, paul takes the verse.
These are the things and many more peter dont like.

The lola been the cause of their quarel is a case of giving a dog a bad name in order to kill it.

Peter is the business guy who wants everything structured as a cooperate business not the family business it used to be but Paul and jude wants family business. Remember the Soundcity problem with psquare? Peter wants payment instead of rub my back, I rub your back which Soundcity disagreed and the qaurel started.

My candid observation is this, if both men drops the brand Psquare, Mr P also know as peter will be a better brand than Paul. Of course he has more endorsements than paul. But guess what, Paul will never let that brand go. He will continue to ride on the brand Psquare.

Jude is shame for clinging onto his younger siblings for survival.

3 Likes

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Thelma1552: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
You forgot to add ALIGO and EJE AJO feat T.I(u.s.a rapper)
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by silifat11(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Some people still believe it's publicity stunt. Hell no! Though, it is quite childish of them to wash their dirty linen in public. And their elder brother ,Jude have his own fault. Unfortunately, their mother is no longer alive to settle this.
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by chronique(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
blackbeau1:
Why are you guys acting like they are dead?

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by ionsman: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Possibility ft 2baba is one of naijas best duet and it's not on that list? Smh...

Anyways, this their squabble really isn't my business but I just wanna air my view. Jude, who is like a big brother to them should bow his head in shame for taking sides with paul.I' m sure their parents will be turning in their graves due to how these kidults have handled the misunderstandings.

3 Likes

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Yonce(f): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Do me.

It's hard to sit still when it comes on.

Possibility.

Lyric-wise. I love the glorification of the African genes.

2 Likes

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by SycophanticGoat: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
MrBigiman:
lf Seniorita or any of those songs in the Timbuk 2 album is not there then forget about it. That was the sincere P-square. Other songs sang afterwards are merely commercial stunt and facades. If their first album under Timbuk2 where sold now based on sincerity, passion and content, it would be worth a million dollar, for it was a piece from the heart. Peter though largely misunderstood have always tried to protect the initial driving force of the P-square brand, but sadly greed, quest for money and fame and cheap popularity on Pauls path, and an elder brother who thinks only about his belly have split their ranks. Paul and Jude feel Peter is less talented, but little do they know that people stood with them because they were united, individually no one will give a hoot about them. I'm out!

People will just come on the internet and spit bumkum. They will make assumptions, rather than call it what it is (an assumption), they will brand it a fact.

Do you even care to know if Peter was the one who's being an ingrate here? Paul has been doing the tedious task of writing and singing all their songs. That P-Square blew was because they had songs to release. No one would have given 2 furks about them if they dressed like Michael Jackson/Usher and only jumped up and down in the name of break dancing; without dropping dope songs to back it up.

If Peter and Jude had being riding on mostly the efforts of Paul to hit fame, success and wealth, then both of them owe their current existence to Paul. Stop jumping to conclusions and taking sides unnecessarily because it suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by hercanday(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
[i][/i]Never Give Up, Bring It On
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm only having a problem with the way they been acting childish.
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by biacan(f): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
MustiizRaja:
am I still that special man dat song brings tears frm my eye
why if I may ask......?
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by MrBigiman: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

People will just come on the internet and spit bumkum. They will make assumptions, rather than call it what it is (an assumption), they will brand it a fact.

Do you even care to know if Peter was the one who's being an ingrate here? Paul has been doing the tedious task of writing and singing all their songs. That P-Square blew was because they had songs to release. No one would have given 2 furks about them if they dressed like Michael Jackson/Usher and only jumped up and down in the name of break dancing; without dropping dope songs to back it up.

If Peter and Jude had being riding on mostly the efforts of Paul to hit fame, success and wealth, then both of them owe their current existence to Paul. Stop jumping to conclusions and taking sides unnecessarily because it suits you.

Maybe u are one of Paul Boys, don't come here and say thrash, I know my onions when it comes to music. Listen to B2K, if u were in that Era, Omarion and Lil Fiz were doing the most singing, they both thought they were the bedrock and went solo, today Omarion is largely unsuccessful, while Lil-fiz not in the limelight anymore. People only accepted B2K because they were young teenagers with a different perspective. So forget about praise singing for Paul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
My favorite is Mugu Money spender... I play it a lot in my car while driving!
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Richyicon(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2017
nairalandfreak:
I'm a first born and I'd rather walk away than be on the side of a younger sibling.. Jude okoye.. you are a failure and a shame... Im sure parents are embarrassed in the grave about the kind of big brother that you are
lola is innocent Jude tore his brothers part!

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Ginaz(f): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Possibility, bring it on, you say your love no dey lie, do me I do you, me and my brother eh cry

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by kaykay222(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2017
....... I like it.......
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Your mama born you by mayorkun sweep all psquares song plus album from beginning to the end. God bless Mayorkun for that hit!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Explorers(m): 12:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Last night

Oga police
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by encryptjay(m): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:

why if I may ask......?
The question isn't for me though but that song is from the heart and it brings tears to my eyes too. I won't say I was in love when I listened to it but when I picture the whole stuff, it makes me tearful cos I'm a kinda person that will want to give my all in a relationship if she's going to be loyal.
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Liger: 3:15am On Sep 27, 2017
MrBigiman:
lf Seniorita or any of those songs in the Last Nite album under Timbuk2 record label is not there, then forget about it. That was the sincere P-square. Other songs sang afterwards are merely commercial stunt and facades. If their first (Last Nite) album under Timbuk2 where sold now based on sincerity, passion and content, it would be worth a million dollar, for it was a piece from the heart. Peter though largely misunderstood have always tried to protect the initial driving force of the P-square brand, but sadly greed, quest for money and fame and cheap popularity on Pauls path, and an elder brother who thinks only about his belly have split their ranks. Paul and Jude feel Peter is less talented, but little do they know that people stood with them because they were united, individually no one will give a hoot about them. I'm out!

That was their best album... P Square at their best, back when Paul was in Gwags and Peter came in from University of Jos. I guess a lot of the Kids here have never heard of it.

1 Like

Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Ejeajo ft ti
Re: Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 27, 2017
FrancisDiote:
The real problem is not lola but because Jude prefers Paul to peter.

Jude and paul prefer to use songs written by paul to songs written by peter.
Have checked their albums and noticed that most songs are written by paul and even when they are featured, paul takes the verse.
These are the things and many more peter dont like.

The lola been the cause of their quarel is a case of giving a dog a bad name in order to kill it.

Peter is the business guy who wants everything structured as a cooperate business not the family business it used to be but Paul and jude wants family business. Remember the Soundcity problem with psquare? Peter wants payment instead of rub my back, I rub your back which Soundcity disagreed and the qaurel started.

My candid observation is this, if both men drops the brand Psquare, Mr P also know as peter will be a better brand than Paul. Of course he has more endorsements than paul. But guess what, Paul will never let that brand go. He will continue to ride on the brand Psquare.

Jude is shame for clinging onto his younger siblings for survival.

My friend go and sit down, Paul wrote the first album, last nite alone, without any input from peter...
At least 95% of their hits were written by the same Paul, he literally made Psquare .
The question you should have been asking is not whether they preferbto use Paul's song, it's whether Peters song were good enough... Paul gave us hits like bizzy body, do me, no one like you.
He even writes for his artiste muno
All the endorsements Peter has are because he was brought out by the Psquare brand, built by Paul... We all saw Paul's collaboration with Timaya and Tiwa savage, how good, they were, can you say the same thing about Peters collaboration with Jennifer Mdee? Truth is Peter cannot sing.
Which begs the question, what would he be doing when Psquare breaks up? Dancing to Michael Jacksons beat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easy Steps You Can Get Your Songs As CRBT On Mtn,9mobile,Airtel,GLO Network Fast / ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download / Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.