Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

In Need Of Ideas To Start Gas Refilling Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Ideas To Start Gas Refilling Business (436 Views)

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / Cooking Gas Refilling Business Plan In Nigeria / How Do I Start A Gas Refilling Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Ideas To Start Gas Refilling Business by crystalized: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

I'm in need of urgent, sincere and experienced idea on how to start Gas Refilling Business.

I wish to start this business in my area as no one is doing it right now.
But one of the challenges I may have is the amount of capital to start. I've just #50,000 presently. So I don't know if I should use this #50,000 to start on a smaller scale.

Besides, I don't have any experience at all as to the buying and selling.

I'll also like to know all the equipment needed and probably their cost.

Thanks and God bless as you respond.
Re: In Need Of Ideas To Start Gas Refilling Business by polimaf(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
#50k? so small to start..

(1) (Reply)

Become Distributor With Less Than 200k / EXCLUSIVE: ALEDEH Uncovers Corruption Unlimited At Nigerian Immigration Service; / Ego Boyo’s IWS Partners House Of Oduduwa, QMA To Empower Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.