Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa (1967 Views)

Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me / Ogun tops list of South African returnees / More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by Lilymond(f): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls friends, I want to know the cost of visa for south Africa and Dubai. it's very urgent and important.

Secondly, south Africa and Dubai, which one is a better country for hustling? ThAnks in anticipation.
Asking on behalf of my cousins.
Re: Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dubai 350k only
Re: Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by agohmamuda(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dubia visa is 50k
South Africa 35k or so.

By hustling, u will have to give us details of the kind of hustle before we can advise you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by samee72(f): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lilymond:
Pls friends, I want to know the cost of visa for south Africa and Dubai. it's very urgent and important.

Secondly, south Africa and Dubai, which one is a better country for hustling? ThAnks in anticipation.
Asking on behalf of my cousins.

Dubai two weeks tourist visa is about 65k or so depending on the current exchange rate, while three months visiting visa is about 350k, hope this helps
Re: Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 27, 2017
I stayed In SA for six years the visa should be BTW 40 to 45k now never been to Dubai sha
SA is good but depends on your qualification and where you want to work.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by Lilymond(f): 5:54am On Sep 27, 2017
I had expected the prices to be similar but some are 50k, 45k, 350k, 55k, 35k, 65k, I don't get it. someone said 350k and my question is.... why is there much difference in the cost? Pls I need clarifications. The one for Dubai has a skill while the one for S.A. has no skill. Pls I need more clarifications.

How much is agent likely to collect? Or is it advisable they do it themselves?
ThAnk you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by olajide2428(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
samee72:

Dubai two weeks tourist visa is about 65k or so depending on the current exchange rate, while three months visiting visa is about 350k, hope this helps

Please is this information is the visa application fee or Agent.
Re: Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by olajide2428(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
agohmamuda:
Dubia visa is 50k
South Africa 35k or so.

By hustling, u will have to give us details of the kind of hustle before we can advise you.

Please Is the 50k for theee months Dubai visiting visa? And also is that the visa application fee or agents fee?thanks in anticipation for your reply.
Re: Cost Of South African And Dubai Visa by agohmamuda(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
olajide2428:

Please Is the 50k for theee months Dubai visiting visa? And also is that the visa application fee or agents fee?thanks in anticipation for your reply.

96hours visa 23k
14days visa 30k
30days visa 30k
3months visa is roughly 100k.
These are standard charges, if u use an agent, the money will be higher.

(1) (Reply)

For A Touch Of Hospitality, Comfort And Security In Nigeria, Visit ------- / Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY / Why Thousands Risk Everything To Get To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.