Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,159 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

[VIDEO] Omotola Jalade Leaves Daughter Behind While Running From Crocodile In IB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Omotola Jalade Leaves Daughter Behind While Running From Crocodile In IB (538 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Omotola Jalade Leaves Daughter Behind While Running From Crocodile In IB by Temtee11223344: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has shared a hilarious video of herself taking to her heels and leaving her daughter behind after a crocodile charged at them in Ibadan.

Omotola took time out to visit the Agodi gardens in Ibadan yesterday alongside her first daughter Mimi.

During their visit, they stopped over at crocodiles' section but when the animal charged at them, they took to their heels with Omotola leaving her daughter behind.

Her daughter then accused her of leaving her behind. She replied jokingly, "Sorry, I forgot that you're my daughter."

Watch Video Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/video-omotola-runs-away-from-crocodile-leaves-daughter-behind/

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija’s Gifty Reportedly Pregnant For Ex-boyfriend Mr 2kay / Watch Couple Dancing To Olamide Wo On Wedding Day / Epic Throwback Photo Of Chidinma Ekile, Eva Alordiah & Sound Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.