Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant (596 Views)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant by Dreyxam: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Inspirational artiste, Lanre Teriba has rubbished Daddy Freeze’s position on tithing.

It would be recalled that, the controversial OAP said no Nigerian Prophet, Pastor or General Overseer, is qualified to receive tithes from their members.

As according to the broadcaster, tithes were only meant for the Levites, who were descendants of Levi, the son of Jacob and Leah and “no one else.”

He posted on Instagram; “Tithes were only meant for the Levites, who were descendants of Levi son of Jacob and Leah no one else! These Levites are still around in Israel today.

“Levites were not allowed to own anything not houses not land or cars and DEFINITELY NOT PRIVATE JETS!

“The tithes were only paid once every 3 years in the year of the tithe Deut 14:27; NOT EVERY MONTH!

“Only 10% of the tithe was meant for the temple Nehemiah 10:38 the rest was meant for the sick, homeless, strangers, widows and orphans NOT PASTORS!

“Tithe was never money, IT WAS FOODSTUFF!

“Tithe was meant to be eaten with our families in the house of God.

“It is biblical to sell your tithe and buy beer and drink in the house of God. Deut 14:26.

“Deuteronomy 14:[22] “You must set aside a tithe of your crops—one-tenth of all the crops you harvest each year. [23] Bring this tithe to the designated place of worship—the place the LORD your God chooses for his name to be honored—and eat it there in his presence.

“This applies to your tithes of grain, new wine, olive oil, and the firstborn males of your flocks and herds. Doing this will teach you always to fear the LORD your God.

“[24] “Now when the LORD your God blesses you with a good harvest, the place of worship he chooses for his name to be honored might be too far for you to bring the tithe.

“[25] If so, you may sell the tithe portion of your crops and herds, put the money in a pouch, and go to the place the LORD your God has chosen. [26] When you arrive, you may use the money to buy any kind of food you want—cattle, sheep, goats, wine, beer or other alcoholic drink. Then feast there in the presence of the LORD your God and celebrate with your household. [27] And do not neglect the Levites in your town, for they will receive no allotment of land among you.”

In reaction to Freeze’s post, Lanre Teriba said people want to remain relevant at all cost.

Speaking to Celeb Police, the gospel singer fondly called Atorise, claim that the Bible affirms tithing and it is a must for Christians.

His words; “The Bible confirms tithing. The Bible confirms openly that you must bring your tithe to the house of God, not to the beer parlour.

“The Bible stressed further that God said ‘I would open heavens for you, and I will bless you beyond your imaginations’. That’s what the Bible says and it doesn’t lie.

“Tithe is very important for you. If you want to grow, if you want to prosper in life, if you want to be rich, if you want to live long, and you want to have a good life, then learn how to give tithe.

“Whenever you start paying your tithe, just compare it to when you are not paying it. The difference is there, and I can guarantee it’s a vivid difference at that.”

On what he thinks of Freeze and his career path, Atorise said, “I think everyone want to stay more relevant, and everyone want to maintain fame at the same time.

“Some people have the intution that the only way they can make it, is coming after some people with vulgar statements. Everyone want to establish himself and will do anything to position himself the he way he want people to see him.”

http://celebpolice.greennews.ng/lanre-teriba-rubbishes-daddy-freezes-position-on-tithing/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who are these ones?

Abeg make I go toilet jare.
Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant by ayourbamie: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
They have one thing in common! they're both baby daddies.
But one is not claiming to be a saint, the other is a gospel artiste
Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant by Danieldexii(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lanre teriba ko, lanre gbojusoke ni..

1 Like

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant by MustiizRaja(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
everybody sha wan talk dis days
Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant by Emhicee(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Danieldexii:
Lanre teriba ko, lanre gbojusoke ni..

Ma nigga... Lwkm...
Badt guy...
Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant by mastercho(m): 12:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Lmao... This guy dey vex
Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Says Everyone Want To Be Relevant by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2017
lol... he don vex

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid LIVE PERFORMANCE At Royal Albert Hall, London 2017 (VIDEO) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Receiving A Lap Dance At Super Play Pool Party / Gospel Artiste Tim Godfrey Gives Out 5 Cars To His Band Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.