|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,755,938 members, 6,547,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 04:47 PM
Reputable Indigenous Oil And Gas Servicing Company Job Recruitment (10 Positions / Recent Job Vacancies In A Wholly Indigenous Oil And Gas Company / Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) (2) (3) (4)
|Vacancy For A Female Financial Analyst For An Indigenous Oil And Gas Firm by gitto(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017|
Our client is a leading indigenous oil and gas firm that is active on projects around the African continent with partnerships and joint ventures with independent and international oil companies. They actively operate within the West African sub region.
Our client is currently looking for a “Female Financial Analyst”.
Job Description/Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate financial ratios between current and prior year values in the Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Comprehensive Income and Statement of Cash Flow Statements
• Conducts review on historic performance and prepares report on financial trends and financial statement analysis
• Review and report on the alignment of proposed expenditure for initiatives with the Company’s objectives/performance targets as well as perform cost-benefit analysis
• Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
• Participate in the month end close activities including the preparation and review of journal entries and review of budget-to-actual reports.
• Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheets account and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items.
• Assists with the provision of financial recommendations and advice to the management
• Provide support to the Finance Manager in the forecasting, monitoring and reporting of the operating and capital budgets and financials.
• Analyze and interpret financial data to determine financial performance and projecting financial probability.
• Analyze budget patterns and project expenditures.
• Develop cash flow projections for funded and support activities.
• Provide instructions and answer questions relating to budget procedures, provide budget recommendations to a wide range of issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of four (4) years’ relevant working experience in Oil and Gas Industry as an Accounting or finance related function
• A First Degree in Finance (or certification in corporate Finance), and/or Accounting.
• A Post graduate or Master’s degree in a related field is an added advantage
• Membership of ICAN, ACA, ACCA, or CFA is required
Skills and Experience:
• Financial services industry knowledge
• Knowledge of Accounting Standards and regulations (GAAP/IFRS etc.)
• Working knowledge of financial control and analysis
• Expertise in Financial & Management Accounting
• Expertise in research, data gathering and numerical analysis
• Demonstrates expertise in Financial Analysis, Interpretation and reporting
• Excellent communication Skills (Oral & Written)
• Demonstrates expertise in technical financial report writing
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified individuals can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be “Financial Analyst”. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40