Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Check Fed Poly Oko 1st Batch HND Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Fed Poly Oko 1st Batch HND Admission List (1138 Views)

Federal Poly Oko Atani Campus Students Flee School Over Attacks From The Youths / How To Check Fed Poly Nekede Semester's Results Online / How To Check Fed Poly Ilaro Semester Results Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Fed Poly Oko 1st Batch HND Admission List by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
School Gist Now is pleased to inform you that the HND Admission list for first batch candidates of FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO for 2017/2018 has been released.

Click here to check yours... http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/09/26/how-to-check-fed-poly-oko-1st-batch-hnd-admission-list-20172018/
Good luck to you all.
Re: How To Check Fed Poly Oko 1st Batch HND Admission List by OnyekachukwuC: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
I just checked my own, it said details not found. I checked my friends own to it said the same thing.
.we did our ND at kenpoly. could that be the cause?
. will there be a second list? when will it be out?
.what are my chances of getting admitted.
Re: How To Check Fed Poly Oko 1st Batch HND Admission List by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
OnyekachukwuC:
I just checked my own, it said details not found. I checked my friends own to it said the same thing.
.what are my chances of getting admitted.I just checked my own, it said details not found. I checked my friends own to it said the same thing.
.what are my chances of getting admitted.

I cant tell bro..

(1) (Reply)

Just Got Admission? Here’s A List Of Some Items You’ll Need In Campus / BECE 2019 Prep - Maths Theory Questions Solved / Ivc Scholarship Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.