Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Psquare: Their Wives Are Not Cause Of The Problem - Lawyer, Festus Keyamo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare: Their Wives Are Not Cause Of The Problem - Lawyer, Festus Keyamo (803 Views)

Obi Cubana’s Continued Detention By EFCC Illegal – Lawyer, Festus Ogun / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare: Their Wives Are Not Cause Of The Problem - Lawyer, Festus Keyamo by nairagossip1: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Senior Advocate of Nigeria and lawyer to Psquare, Festus Keyamo, has appealed to Nigerians to leave the wives of the artistes out of their ongoing disagreements.

reacting to the Psquare viral fight video in his office, Festus Keyamo categorically pointed out that Jude's wife, Ifeoma Okoye, ,Paul's wife, Anita Okoye, and Peter's wife, Lola Okoye are not the cause of the issues.

According to him:

“None of their wives is at fault. In fact, the wives have kept their respectable and dignified distances from all the issues involved. THEY HAVE NEVER INTERFERED in any way"

Source: http://www.042express.com/2017/09/psquare-their-wives-are-not-cause-of-issues.html

Re: Psquare: Their Wives Are Not Cause Of The Problem - Lawyer, Festus Keyamo by lalanice(f): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2017
it doesn't matter what you say Mr lawyer, it's inbuilt. Nigerians must blame the woman for every family issue
Re: Psquare: Their Wives Are Not Cause Of The Problem - Lawyer, Festus Keyamo by purplejuli: 5:26am On Sep 27, 2017
yes they may not be involved but couldn't they have meditated?... i mean a good woman would av done so
Re: Psquare: Their Wives Are Not Cause Of The Problem - Lawyer, Festus Keyamo by purplejuli: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
lalanice:
it doesn't matter what you say Mr lawyer, it's inbuilt. Nigerians must blame the woman for every family issue

as in eh!....thats Nigerians for u o

1 Like

Re: Psquare: Their Wives Are Not Cause Of The Problem - Lawyer, Festus Keyamo by olamil34(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
it is money not wives
Re: Psquare: Their Wives Are Not Cause Of The Problem - Lawyer, Festus Keyamo by purplejuli: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2017
olamil34:
it is money not wives

money? how possible?..i was thinking probably Peter is being let down as he is the one being attacked

(1) (Reply)

“when Your Blessings Are Getting Closer, Your Attacks Becomes Greater” — Hushpup / ‘my Husband Can Never Cheat On Me’ – Actress Kehinde Olorunyomi / Music: UPDATE!!! Zlatan Ibile Ft. Olamide – My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.