Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army (41407 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu's Dead Body - FFK Tells Buhari / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG / See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by koboko69: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
goshee:
what we are saying is that lawlessness has engulfed the zoo. how could NA take laws into their hands and invaded his house and arrested him extra judicially? are we really in a democratic settings as we pretend. NA should provide KANU or his copse CU's they know his way about

Since when did arresting a rebel becime lawlessness.
You and him are both animals in the zoo and at the mercy of the zoo keeper. So stop crying like a todler here ..ok?

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Paretomaster(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
boldking:
u normal? Na question o

Yes! What next IPIG?

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by ofwest47(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
continue to hide him the government will soon get at him.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
msylva2147:
I don't pray to give birth to cowards that when the heat is on will run and leave their followers
a coward that make noise is better than a hero that prefer to commit suicide when the heat is on... we all know how Awolowo took his life with rat poison, fear fear coward... Yorubas lack the strenght to challenge the North and this is sheer cowardice. In 1966, Northern elements went to Ibadan and slaughtered Lt Col Fajuyi who was Military Governor of the Western Region. Yorubas did nothing
20 years later, again the Northerners abduct and slaughter the Yoruba nations brightest political star, Chief MKO Abiola. Again, the Yoruba nation could do nothing.
Three different times, the North has chased out a Yoruba man from his rightful place as head of state, Brigadier Ogundipe, MKO Abiola and Shonekan. Yorubas could do nothing.
A few thousand Northern Soldiers held the entire Yoruba land and the western Region hostage when they killed Lt Col Fajuyi and chased Brigadier Ogundipe and brought a much junior Lt Col Gowon to take over. Yoruba reaction to this desecration of their land was to meekly accept the North as their lord and master.
The North has poked the eye of the Yoruba nation many times, Yorubas have never done anything.
Of the three main ethnic groups, only Yorubas have never taken their destiny in their hands an attempted secession. Yorubas are also the only zone in southern Nigeria who have never taken up arms against Nigeria.
All these historical events leads me to the conclusion that Yorubas are cowards.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Trex4(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
MabraO:

Keyboard warrior
How come we haven’t seen u in Any of the protest about this ur Biafra thing
Be making noise from afar
grin
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by CriticMaestro: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
goshee:
pig that's not the topic the topic is that KANU is missing and NA knows his way about. next time try to get sense
e pain u cow
...now u can go back to ur miserable life
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Cjrane2: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Then he should not have been boasting that he wil do so, in the first place, because a lot of brainless Igbos like you actaully beleived he can do what he is saying!

You see, you Igbos and Chest-Beating, are like 5 & 6

Nnamdi Kanu is a hero by any standards .The cowardly zoo army killed him in cold blood, took away the body but will not kill what he stood for.

Nnamdi Kanu confronted the zoo without even a kitchen knife and history will remember his courage and sacrifice for the Biafran people.

Only God knows where the Nigerian army buried Nnamdi Kanu.

Killing somebody simply for asking for a REFERENDUM on where Biafrans choose to belong?

What makes Nigeria think all Biafrans will even choose to leave Nigeria? The killing of Nnamdi Kanu will convince more Biafrans that they are not secured in Nigeria as opposed to engaging Nnamdi Kanu intellectually to show why Nigeria is a better option for everybody including Biafrans.

Anyhow, the truth on who gave the orders to kill Nnamdi Kanu and those who carried them out shall surface one day and those guilty of these crimes against humanity shall be punished.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by boldking(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Paretomaster:

Yes! What next IPIG?
e pain am
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Paretomaster(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
boldking:
e pain am

For where, am not a child of hate like you ppl.. .
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by ussy09(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
edo3:
If u ask me, i think d guy has been killed.
U think if they want to kill him they will come in uniform? They just scare him jahree
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by kitone: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
ogbunaigwee:
The fed gvt has killed kanu,they shud provide kanu for us,abi wen 17th of nxt month reach dem go dey expect kanu's spirit to appear in court,kanu jst used dix troop raid in his hux,to hide in other to escape re arraignment comes 17th of nxt month

The idiot don't want to appear in court again ,want to jump bail now forming missing.mtsheww .the same idiot the brother said on channels that he wont tell anybody where his brother and father is hidding .this mumu think they are smart.ordinary phyton dance he dey run ,if war come start nko?uzuwor
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by emmangrace: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Let's assume its true

Its government property as it stands right now

He was the dog that was killed in his house
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by goshee: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2017
[quota author=koboko69 post=60886544]

You and him are both animals in the zoo and at the mercy of the zoo keeper. So stop crying like a todler here ..ok?
[/quote] pig at least they should admit it that they arrested him and not behave like animals they are
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by goshee: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Then he should not have been boasting that he wil do so, in the first place, because a lot of brainless Igbos like you actaully beleived he can do what he is saying!

You see, you Igbos and Chest-Beating, are like 5 & 6
like I earlier said you are brainless and a typical animal in the zoo by believing a person without any weapon can combat the zoo with their arsenals.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by koboko69: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2017
goshee:
[quota author=koboko69 post=60886544]

pig at least they should admit it that they arrested him and not behave like animals they are

Why are u calling me ur merternal name...
No be wetin the king of pigs name una?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by annnikky(f): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:

Anikky baby

Calm down all is well
Leave me joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by sarrki(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2017
annnikky:

Leave me joor

grin grin grin
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by KanuIsCursed: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
months:

GO AND FACE ODUDUWA, Y IS DAT SO DIFFICULT FOR U.

IF LAGOS WAS TO BE SITED IN IGBO LAND, WE WILL BE THE FIRST TO DECLARE INDEPENDENCE.

EVEN WITH LAGOS AND ABUJA SITED OUTSIDE IGBO LAND, WE STILL WANT TO GO.

DONT U WANT TO CARRY LAGOS ON UR HEAD AGAIN? WHERE U NOT THE ONE COMPLAINING OF IGBO IN THE FORMER CAPITAL CITY?

Ewu what is my concern with Lagos state or oodua?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by jpphilips(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kanu will wish to be killed when he has tasted El zakzaky's condition. Does he think Nigeria is his private estate?

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Unik3030: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jolar101:

Lair; so you are not yet eligible to have banks account and you are still eating mummy and daddy thank you if you don't even have a PVC.

Look at your unkept armpits and smelling mouth using to commenting on people that campaigning for you and your parents freedoms in the nearest future.
so u can see his unkempt armpit n smelling mouth from your phone right? the ever brainless iPod miscreants will never disappoint
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Unik3030:
so u can see his unkempt armpit n smelling mouth from your phone right? the ever brainless iPod miscreants will never disappoint
That 10 mb will soon finishes. Let me send you some for errands.

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Unik3030: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jolar101:

That 10 mb will soon finishes. Let me send you some for errands.

u can see my 10mb data from here? will finishes!!! u better leave biafra n face your life
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Unik3030:
u can see my 10mb data from here? will finishes!!! u better leave biafra n face your life

That 10mb will soon finish. You better leave Nigeria and look for life. Biafra is my country.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Unik3030: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jolar101:

That 10mb will soon finish. You better leave Nigeria and look for life. Biafra is my country.
abeg drop your number make I send subscription money to u, so u can realize I don pass dat level
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Unik3030:
abeg drop your number make I send subscription money to u, so u can realize I don pass dat level
If I challenge you now with what you just said, you will start another lies.

I'm challenging you with my 08071067894, the whole world must know if you these APC and co sycophants are not lying against unarmed IPOB agitators and Mazi Nnmadi Kanu.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army by Cjrane2: 12:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerian army behavior reminds me of a bully in my elementary five school. Because he was 15 years old when everyone was 10 years or 11 years, as the oldest guy in the class, he beat up everyone that didn't want to fight him. But the next class elementary 6, where kids were 12 years and 13 years, he was a whimp. grin grin grin grin grin

The same army being routed by Boko Haram are there flexing muscle because IPOB is not armed. They cannot even face a rag tag group like Boko Haram. The same way Charles Taylor guys whipped their ass in Liberia. Isn't this shameful to only be powerful when the opponent is unarmed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him / 15 Igbo Billionaires To Fund Bianca Ojukwu’s Election Into Senate - Ohakim / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.