Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,584 members, 7,770,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Get Your Boq/bom Estimates For Your Building Projects - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Boq/bom Estimates For Your Building Projects (585 Views)

Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu / Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Boq/bom Estimates For Your Building Projects by bixton(m): 4:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Do you have a detailed building design plan?
Do you want to have an idea of what it would cost to put up such build?
Do you need that to enable you plan ahead and not thinking to spend too much when you engage an Engineer/Builder at each stage?

Well that can be done for you at a price that's almost considered very free.

Get in touch and let's plan ahead of your build.
Re: Get Your Boq/bom Estimates For Your Building Projects by Hollar007(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2018
pls.... I've been having one or two issues about preparing boq or bom... although i have been able to prepare almost half but going through your article... I'm convince you'll be of a great help.... I'll like to have ur contact to discuss further... my contact number is 07061532953....you can also reach me on What's App.

Thanks with regards. waiting to from you soon.
Olayinka Oladipupo.
Re: Get Your Boq/bom Estimates For Your Building Projects by megacontrol(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2021
Kindly provide your contact details so we can reach out to you.

Thanks

bixton:
Do you have a detailed building design plan?
Do you want to have an idea of what it would cost to put up such build?
Do you need that to enable you plan ahead and not thinking to spend too much when you engage an Engineer/Builder at each stage?

Well that can be done for you at a price that's almost considered very free.

Get in touch and let's plan ahead of your build.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Landed Properties For Sale @agbara/lgbesa Ogun State / Buy Plots In Flourish Residences with C of O (behind Shoprite, Sangotedo, Lagos) / Contact Us Today For Your Building Construction And Renovation @dakilog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.