Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Takes Lead As Nigeria Stands Still For Youths Of Peace march - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Takes Lead As Nigeria Stands Still For Youths Of Peace march (258 Views)

War Against Cancer, Isabella Ayuk Foundation Takes Lead With Cecaps Program / Kenneth Okonkwo Replies Reno Omokiri Who Said He 'acts Loyal Without Being Loyal / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Takes Lead As Nigeria Stands Still For Youths Of Peace march by Nwaforchigozie: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2017
The peace march convened by the Foremost Nollywood star, Kenneth Okonkwo was a huge success as Nollywood Practitioners and Nigerian youths took over the streets of Abuja in solidarity with peace and one Nigeria.

Speaking to Diamond Celebrities, Dr Kenneth Okonkwo said that “Any youth that is told to kill another youth in Nigeria for any reason whatsoever should scream ‘no’, I am my brother’s keeper, I am not my brother’s killer”.

In the same vein, the President of the National Youth Council, Murtala Mohammed Garba enjoined all youths to embrace peace and vowed to carry the campaign to every state of the Federation.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Takes Lead As Nigeria Stands Still For Youths Of Peace march by Nogodye(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Kanu as gone exile...we can now preach oneness in Nigeria
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Takes Lead As Nigeria Stands Still For Youths Of Peace march by Homeboiy: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Takes Lead As Nigeria Stands Still For Youths Of Peace march by colossus91(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2017
kenneth chai nollywood no dey pay again say no kore lets open an ngo.........nonsense!!!

(1) (Reply)

Watch A Special Dance Move To Speed Darlington BANGDADABANG / Goat Milk Best For Healthy Growth Than Cow Milk / Konga Lays Claim On Wande Coal’s Talent Says He Introduced Him To Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.