Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money (729 Views)

Learn How To Make Fascinator Hat And Start Making Money / Fast Selling Ladies High Quality Handbags / Fast Selling Human Hair Bundles For Sell... Dm 09028131917 To Place Your Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by Holycity(f): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Hi Everyone
My name is Aity Holycity, I want to show you how to produce fast selling product and make thousands of Naira.
products that I will be teaching you how to do include
* Roll on
* Car Wash gel
* Izal
* Liquid Soap
* Shampoo
* Bleach
* Toilet Cleaner like (harpic)
* Perfume/Body Spray
* Custard
* Relaxer
* Body Cream
* Pesticides
* Hand wash
* Detergent
* Antiseptic Soap
* Window Cleaner
* Face powder
* Methylated spirit
* Air fresherner
* Dettol
* insecticide
* Bar soap
* Balm
* Medicated Soap
and lot more that I can't mention
pls it for serious people only
If you are interested drop your what's app number let me add you to our what's app group where you can learn the above mentioned production.
Re: Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by basmur(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2017
hmmn! are you fot real? or yet another imposter!
Re: Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by Holycity(f): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2017
basmur:
hmmn! are you fot real? or yet another imposter!
I dnt get yu
Re: Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by basmur(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Holycity:
I dnt get yu
was asking if it is really working
or
another means to scam,!
Re: Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by Holycity(f): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2017
basmur:

was asking if it is really working
or
another means to scam,!
how will i scam, wen it free because you r a scammer yu think everybody are scammers too
Re: Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by basmur(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Holycity:

how will i scam, wen it free
because you r a scammer yu think everybody are scammers too

must you alwys reply suggestions, better still a question with an abusive word!! why are you like this na!

i never meant to abuse ur post, if thats how you intepreted it.

was just trying to acknowledge it authenticity..

NA WA OOO!!
Re: Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by donjaz123(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2017
basmur:

must you alwys reply suggestions, better still a question with an abusive word!! why are you like this na!

i never meant to abuse ur post, if thats how you intepreted it.

was just trying to acknowledge it authenticity..

NA WA OOO!!

That's not how you verify it's authencity. Even if she were a scammer, you don't expect her to reply you that she is not a scammer! There are other ways to go around this
Re: Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by Ekeseges(f): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Add me 080377863
Re: Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money by Holycity(f): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ekeseges:
Add me 08037717863
added

(1) (Reply)

Where To Learn Graphic Design For Fashion Designer / Kelechi Anyanwu Shows Off In New Makeover Photo / Beautiful Black Girls In Ankara Just Wanna Have Fun (ankara Fashion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.