Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Seven Categories Of Persons You See In A Bus Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seven Categories Of Persons You See In A Bus Travel (489 Views)

Categories Of Nigerians Who Shouldn't JAPA Abroad (especially UK) / God Is Good Motors (GIGM) Bus Travel Prices In Naira, Online Sept Booking 2023 / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Categories Of Persons You See In A Bus Travel by TigerTears(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2017
1. The sleepers: These set of people can sleep for Africa, they'll sleep from the beginning of the journey to the end, even if they manage to wake up, give them 2mins they'll sleep again.

2. The co-drivers: These ones will be giving driver commands as if they're the one driving the bus, they'll be like "Driver take the left turn, that other side is not good, ehen now keep moving straight"

3. The Mutes: These ones won't talk from the beginning to the end of the journey, they'll just be listening to music with their headphones. cool

4.The Arguers: These ones would just raise a topic and start arguing about it, especially when its related to politics or football, they'll argue till they're satisfied

5. The Trekkers: Those ones will just be looking for a hold up, once there's a hold up, they'll just come out and start trekking claiming that they're doing exercise, when hold up clears, you'll find them a little far.

6. The Toasters: These ones will just target a beautiful lady from the park, know her seat number and goan buy a ticket that the seat is very close to her, they'll toast from Benin to Lagos, I dedicated this to lefulefu grin

7. The call freaks: These ones will just be calling from Benin to Lagos non stop

You can add yours
Re: Seven Categories Of Persons You See In A Bus Travel by bidemz(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2017
lol .....those who always ease their selves at any bus stops
Re: Seven Categories Of Persons You See In A Bus Travel by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Guilty of no9

Anytime am traveling in nigh I must make sure I settle the ticketer to put fine girl behind me
Re: Seven Categories Of Persons You See In A Bus Travel by Iykmann(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
8 The strangers: Those that don't know were they are going
Re: Seven Categories Of Persons You See In A Bus Travel by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy op u had to add my name cheesy cheesy
na who i toast frm benin to lagos cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boeing Is About To Change The Future Of Autonomous Flight / Le Campaigne Tropicana Beach, Has Anyone Bern There On NL? / Employee Remuneration In 5star Hotels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.