Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Need A Loan To Expand My Printing Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan To Expand My Printing Business. (1968 Views)

I Want To Expand My Business / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll / Will Jaiz Bank Extend Me A Loan To Expand My Piggery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan To Expand My Printing Business. by laka2016: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2017
dear nairalanders I urgently need a loan of between 1.8 to 2 million naira.I need to loan to buy an additional printing machine for my office.The said machine will serve as collateral for the loan as I don't have any other collateral.
I would like you to help me with contacts of individuals and companies and organisations that can be of help.Not regular banks o because I cannot meet the loan conditions of the regular banks. And I don't live in Lagos, I live in the north west of Nigeria.
The loan if given will be paid back within 12 to 18 months.
Please help me with genuine contacts as there are too many scammers out there.
God bless you.
Re: I Need A Loan To Expand My Printing Business. by laka2016: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Still on the above subject matter.
I learnt there are companies and organisations that give loans without collaterals. Please is there anybody out there that can help with their contacts?
Re: I Need A Loan To Expand My Printing Business. by laka2016: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Am still waiting for that response from good natured Nigerians that can help me with that contact that I need to grow my business.
If every loan giver asks for collaterals how and when will all the small entrepreneurs grow to own these collaterals?

(1) (Reply)

Import Very Clean Used Tyres And Machineries From Germany / Chopbarh Is The Real Deal In Town / I Can't Login My Alat Account Customer Care Not Helping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.