Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Need A Denim/jeans Handpainter In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Denim/jeans Handpainter In Lagos (2324 Views)

Celebrate The Woman In You With A Denim And Ankara Combo / 5 Modern Ways To Wear A Denim Jacket / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Denim/jeans Handpainter In Lagos by Xperience12: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Hello please I'm looking for someone who knows how to handpaint jeans and denims and bags. If you can kindly drop contact and I'd whatsapp you back.

Please see pictures to see what I mean

Re: I Need A Denim/jeans Handpainter In Lagos by tck2000(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
I would like to learn how to do this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: One Dress, Fifty Ways To Wear It! (photos | Video) / Photo: Kid With Amazing Biblical Samson's Long And Natural Hair / Ladies Would You Rock This Hair- Brazilian Hair From Pubic Part- SEE Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.