Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

“stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers (1488 Views)

Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty / Banky W Tells P'square Brothers To Get A Dog & Stop Fighting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by Benbeezy: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Singer and actor Banky W is back home after some months of putting some touches to his career abroad.

The singer returns home not only to meet his beloved dog ‘Duke’ whom he calls his first child but also returns home to meet fracas and chaos in the industry plus a deafening silence caused by the new feud between two top entertainers Peter and Paul Okoye.

Banky who shared a video to buttress his point shows us how much love a dog has in its heart, the video shows Duke jumping up and kissing it’s owner all over obviously a sign of happiness at the return of Banky.

Mr Wellington wishes everyone would get a dog and experience true undiluted love. He also encourages everyone fighting to stop the fight and get a dog!
“Wish we could stop fighting and get a dog” he added.
From where we stand, the fight between these brothers is not what a puppy love can settle…lol

Go to : http://www.exclusiveonlinenews.com/2017/09/stop-fighting-and-get-dog-banky-w.html

Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by mikky4764(f): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Stop fighting and get a dog grin (loaded)
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2017
I'm still looking for where he mentioned PSquare or how he implied he was talking about them.

2 Likes

Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by MustiizRaja(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2017
and I know funny guys banky w
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by Young03(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by WizAkzy: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2017
hmmm I see
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by Florblu(f): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2017
If you get the joke kindly mention me and explain
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by nikkypearl(f): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2017
kennygee:
I'm still looking for where he mentioned PSquare or how he implied he was talking about them.
u dey mind the yeye people ? undecided
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by migeoart(f): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Oga banky is not everyone that love dog,did u c the picture of that child bitten by dog?
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by Shinapraise(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmmm so the antidote for fighting now is to get a dog I don learn another sarcasm today get a dog instead of fighting in mr BW voice .
Re: “stop Fighting And Get A Dog” Banky W Message To The Psquare Brothers by DckPssy(f): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka, Omoni Oboli, Toolz & Tunde Demerun Attend UBA Premiere Of #blackpanther / Figure Of Nigerian Female Model Set Instagram On Fire (photos) / First Pictures And Video Of Aisha Bimbola Burial In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.