Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Comedian Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare’s Viral Fight Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare’s Viral Fight Video (376 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand / Photos From Comedian Basketmouth's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare’s Viral Fight Video by iamstanc(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Nigerian Ace comedian Basketmouth who will be holding his show on 30th of this month, has reacted to viral video of Psquare brothers almost fighting themselves.
The comedian took to his Instagram page and wrote;

“Why una no wait until after my show on Saturday before una fight this fight?!! You guys are distracting my publicity naaaa!!!! Wetin sef!!!! Anyway….Lords of The Ribs with Basketmouth live on the 30th of Sept”

Recall that Peter Okoye had accused elder brother Jude Okoye of physically assaulting him, well it appears to be true as they were filmed verbally abusing each other and nearly coming to blows during a mediating session at their lawyer’s office

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/comedian-basketmouth-reacts-to-psquares.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Tawlin Visit ASABA State ,nigeria / I Don’t Want Him To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It - Tiwa Savage / Lagos State Police Reacts To Reports That DJ Olu And Chime Died Of Drug Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.