Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Open Letter To P-square - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Open Letter To P-square (452 Views)

Happy 42nd Birthday To P-square / Nairalander/ Comedian Sends Strong Message To P Square / An Open Letter To P-square.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To P-square by Sammiecartier: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Dear Peter and Paul,
Firstly,I must really commend your Successful Career Over The years the Brand P.SQUARE is a Great Brand in Nigeria and the Whole African Continent 
Your constant Release of Massive Hits have successfully contributed to making Nigeria an Outstanding Country in Africa when it comes to Music.
Undoubtedly You are the most Successful Duo to come out of Africa Since 2003
Everything seemed so perfect until after the Death of Your Late Mom (MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE) stories of your BREAKUP bean to Flood all over the Internet 
GLO Telecommunications came with a Talent Hunt Program Named DANCE WITH PETER then I began to ask Myself Why just PETER? Why ISN'T it Dance With P-SQUARE? 
Then There Was The Explanation that it Was Because Peter Was The one who could Dance. 
Just Then Series of Stories of Your Break-up Got people talking Bloggers Made up stories to gain attention. At a Point I Argued It was Nothing but A PUBLICITY STUNT because I saw no Reason for The Break-up  Then Again a reason came up and we were made to believe that Lola OMOTAYO (Peters Wife) was the Architect of the Rift which brought about a Separation of P square bringing out the individuality in You both as
MR P. And RUDE BOY. After much pleading from Loyal Fans you settled and became one again..you served Nigerians With BANK ALERT, AWAY, Nobody Ugly and of course you did Great when Phyno featured you on FINANCIAL WOMAN. Just when everyone thought you both had finally realized you are twins and not Friends,
FEW DAYS Ago P square was all over the news Again This Time Not because they Released another Banging Single But the same Old BREAKUP story,you even threw shots at each other on social Media comeon I thought you both are from same parents ? How do you think your late mom will feel about her kids Disgracing each other like This? 
Career wise you both are Excellent Vocalists but what do u think will be the Nigerians Response to Your Individual songs?
P-SQUARE is Fast Fading because of the Rise of the Relentless New School Artists. Trust me Noone will pay attention  to your individual Efforts comeon Even Your individual Names already LACK CREATIVITY and if you continue individually you will only sound like Upcoming Artists. With time you will Loose Relevance and you will fade totally.
I don't have a Problem with your Break-up but I speak for Nigerians to Plead with You To Remain TOGETHER so that You can still Be RELEVANT..THANK YOU
Share till it Gets to them

BY AskedOfhim 
Creative writter,Critic,Philosopher
Fb:Askedofhim

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To P-square by MARINEMONEY(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm.....

(1) (Reply)

Davido Throws Weight Behind Kiss Daniel Over Lawsuit With Former Label / A Nairalander Releases His First Song / New Music: Oroma By Kizzy Stayne Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.