Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) (22970 Views)

Adamawa State Polytechnic Shutdown Over Students’ Riot / Video: Unn Students Riot For Not Having Light In Their Hotels / Kogi Poly Students Riot Over Death Of Colleague Killed By Dangote Truck (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by zeezeegal(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
D Tin Taya Me O... Those Police Wan Blind My Eyes Wit Teargas Today, I Dy Inside Room I No Fit Breath.... I Feel For The Girl O... Year 1 Student Going For Her Exam... I Pray Make E No Result To Strike O.. But, Our Male Students Police Arrest Nko? God Purnish Dangote Truck
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by visijo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
it will be declare terrorist very soon..
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dangote trucks killing Nigerians since 1700, and some peeps wee still want to be like him. Well done sir! And we kuku know how slow our govt is at situations of this kind.
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by ofuonyebi: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is the problem with our money bags in 9ja....their truck can kill about 1,2.3.4.5 students yearly without any remorse...

because their own children are either in UK or US enjoying cool conditions of life for studies..

How many families of those students of the poly has dangote given scholarship to study abroad since his trucks started the killing rituals?

majority of the drivers drives with abandon and lack of caution as if they are driving a tin-god!
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Roon9:
Dangote drivers really need to have their heads examined. The other day one was racing with me. I just park and allow am move ahead

Excellent move. You sir are a great driver.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by donqx: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
I hope the police reinforcements arrive with live bullets.

Don’t compound Nigerians existing issue by disturbing commerce.
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effective transportation by train in Nigeria is d only solution to avert all dis road mishap
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
This man wants to finish us in Nigeria o
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by goaldynman(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
It is a manifestation of bottled up anger against Dangote, which is widely held across the country! Dangote is not known for Community service and charitable works; all he is known for is bad things like his trucks killing Nigerians, killing other businesses through monopoly and hobnobbing with corrupt politicians! I believe if it were Bill Gates' truck, nobody will riot! Dangote should change!![

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
the student's parent will be cerebrating now since dangote is gonna settle them!
Oga, where do u leave ur sense naw, we are talking of life, u open ur dirty tin call bucal cavity n be saying trash... May the wish go back to ur generation... Say Amen. Anohia...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
fatymore:
I thought they said dangote drivers are graduate.. Then how come they drive like all these ibadan taxi drivers
Graduate my foot, i reside close to the company and most of them did not finish primary school sef.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by fatymore(f): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Graduate my foot, i reside close to the company and most of them did not finish primary school sef.
lols..no wonder
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:
DANGOTE is a Ritualist.
and you are an illiterate
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=fatymore post=60877519]I thought they said dangote drivers are graduate.. Then how come they drive like all these ibadan taxi drivers [jjj
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
No other person to blame for this other than Buhari.
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by spellit(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prefola:
Hope d so called "youngest governor" is seeing this??
am jxt sick nd tired of dis cursed state called kogi state.wat have we or our ancestors done wrong to deserve all dis calamities??...wat prevent d clown called YEHYEH BELLO 4rm constructing a flyover along dat express??mere passing dat road in a car sef frightens me...
workers re on an indefinite strike bcus of non payment of salaries,pensioners re dieing of hunger,children can no more go 2 xkul bcus there is no money 2 pay xkul fees,pple re hungry nd dieing,stil tryin 2 endure all dis,den anoda calamity surfaces again...
YEHYEH BELLO re u stil thirsty 4 blood??is d one u hav sucked nt ok 4 u??..
i don't knw y we hav been given such a heartless nd wicked governor...is dis nonsense goin 2 continue 4 d nxt 2 yrs??...
ah yehyeh bello ur day re numbered...
is it the governor that cause the accident or he is the driver, idiot
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Heavy duty trucks should be given time frame to ply the roads. FRSC and ministry of transport should also do comprehensive and thorough screening before driver's license is issued to drivers handling these trucks
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please nairalanders should authenticate information before posting. I am current in idah kogi state were the poly is situated and there is no riot. And even the university is not in lokoja, it so somewhere in ayingba. Me I am not understanding
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Originalsly: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm.....students..... not touts....protesting death by accident by destroying traffic signal... to cause more deaths by accidents....our future leaders!
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by FTreloaded(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
most dangote trailer drivers are fulani terrorists; so what you see as "tanker accidents" involving loss of lives are actually well executed murders.
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Prefola: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
spellit:
is it the governor that cause the accident or he is the driver, idiot
CLOWN...
can't u read nd assimilate a simple post??
go over d comment again nd understand wat am driving at b4 u open that gutter field wit green sparogira u call a mouth...
REFER TO:"what prevents him 4rm constructing a flyover along that express?"
if u stil dont get my point,then ur case can't b solved here...
y am I replyin u sef??it obvious u re nt a kogite...

f*cks,i have none
bleeps,i giv none
mention me again nd pass on
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I hope the police reinforcements arrive with live bullets.

Don’t compound Nigerians existing issue by disturbing commerce.

Dangote and truck drivers in general are completely out of control and insanely irresponsible. That's why the guy was going for grads some years back
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Prefola: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
emekaeneh:
Please nairalanders should authenticate information before posting. I am current in idah kogi state were the poly is situated and there is no riot. And even the university is not in lokoja, it so somewhere in ayingba. Me I am not understanding
Oga itx KOGI POLY in lokoja nd nt FEDERAL POLY IDAH...
or are tinkin itx only fpi dat is d only poly in kogi??

1 Like

Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
oyb:

Dangote and truck drivers in general are completely out of control and insanely irresponsible. That's why the guy was going for grads some years back

They are. Whenever I See them onthe road, ithe rdriving or on foot I always make sure to give them a wide berth.

But, the students blocking the road and interfering the other road users is not the right thing to do.

They can take the protect to Dangote headquarters.

They need to setup a specific truck inspection police team.

Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by PROWESX(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prefola:
Hope d so called "youngest governor" is seeing this??
am jxt sick nd tired of dis cursed state called kogi state.wat have we or our ancestors done wrong to deserve all dis calamities??...wat prevent d clown called YEHYEH BELLO 4rm constructing a flyover along dat express??mere passing dat road in a car sef frightens me...
workers re on an indefinite strike bcus of non payment of salaries,pensioners re dieing of hunger,children can no more go 2 xkul bcus there is no money 2 pay xkul fees,pple re hungry nd dieing,stil tryin 2 endure all dis,den anoda calamity surfaces again...
YEHYEH BELLO re u stil thirsty 4 blood??is d one u hav sucked nt ok 4 u??..
i don't knw y we hav been given such a heartless nd wicked governor...is dis nonsense goin 2 continue 4 d nxt 2 yrs??...
ah yehyeh bello ur day re numbered...
to me that governor is worse than ebola
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by ultron12345: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Stupid people, was it dangote hat drov d truck, they can deal with d driver but they should spare d truck. I sense that these pple are just jealous of d money dangote is making frm his businesses, and at any opportunity they get, they try to destroy a part of d business, if they have he opportunity, they will even burn down d entire obajana cement plant. Fools, when he tried some years back to reduce these incidents by employing graduate drivers it was d same pple that condemned him. I hope all of them that were actively involved in burning the truck die by another dangote truck or Julius Berger caterpillar
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by barnawilla: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its a pathetic story, very sad, the information is real. Dangote truck need to be seriously sanction even the driver of the truck disappeared
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Flaghouse1: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

They are. Whenever I See them onthe road, ithe rdriving or on foot I always make sure to give them a wide berth.

But, the students blocking the road and interfering the other road users is not the right thing to do.

They can take the protect to Dangote headquarters.

They need to setup a specific truck inspection police team.

My oga you make me laugh o,set up truck inspection police for nigerian roads,that is like keepng goat and yam in one place,
This will be a bit difficult to achieve for reasons beliw
1, compromising standardd as cortuption bribery will be tge order of the day
2,NARTO PTD, will kick against this as they all know majority of trucks plying our roads are not road worthy
3,The major player's in road transportation are politicians would frustrate legislation that will slow down or impact the bottom line
So in reality we still have a longway to go as regards haulaging in this country
The business is capital intensive to put a brand new truck on the road will set you back a minimum of N25 million depending om the brand while a tokubo truck that is sound will be between N9 to N14 million,
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Flaghouse1:

My oga you make me laugh o,set up truck inspection police for nigerian roads,that is like keepng goat and yam in one place,
This will be a bit difficult to achieve for reasons beliw
1, compromising standardd as cortuption bribery will be tge order of the day
2,NARTO PTD, will kick against this as they all know majority of trucks plying our roads are not road worthy
3,The major player's in road transportation are politicians would frustrate legislation that will slow down or impact the bottom line
So in reality we still have a longway to go as regards haulaging in this country
The business is capital intensive to put a brand new truck on the road will set you back a minimum of N25 million depending om the brand while a tokubo truck that is sound will be between N9 to N14 million,

Nothing is difficult to achieve.

We are just not hungry enough, not enough people have died yet.

One day the people will wake up from their sleepless slumber.

I forsee Ambode doing this one day.

It's funny that you listed the cost of trucks. What about the economic loss of life and the loss of life to the family? How much is that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Third Edition Participation Thread... / University Of Jos Suspends Benedicta Daudu Who Was Caught Cheating / What El-rufai’s School Feeding Programme Is Causing In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.