Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. (851 Views)

Covid-19: Time To Restructure Is Now — Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Mimiko - Vanguard / Now That Restructure Is Dead, Separation Remains Only Option For Yoruba / The Possible Richest And Poorest State When Restructure Is Fully Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by oladeebo: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Many people challenged my stand on restructure, some even query, as a Yoruba how can I oppose the restructure of Nigeria?
I received many messages on this issue, some insult me, some advice me to change my opinion, but some one send a message that attract my attention on this issue he ask a question;
"oladeebo if it's compulsory to restructure Nigeria, what part you think need restructure and what's your proposition that you think can make Nigeria better?"
This an heartbreaking question for me, I respect the author and I promised to answer him on social forum!
The answer is simple:
The problem of Nigeria that need solution is this:-
The cost of governance in Nigeria is high!
The solution to the high cost of governance is to bridge the gab between Recurrent Expenditure & Capital Expenditure
In Nigeria Budget till date Recurrent Expenditure stand at 70%!
While Capital Expenditure stand at 30%!
Which means 70% of Nigeria income goes to 30% of Nigerian population pocket!
While 30% of Nigeria Income goes to 70% of Nigerian population!
How can the restructure of Nigeria in True federalism, fiscal federalism, Regionalism, state creation, state police, devolution of center power to state bridge the persistent gab between Recurrent Expenditure & Capital Expenditure?
All the Democratic government we have know this and they try avail!...from obasanjo, to Yar-Adua, to Jonathan and Buhari!

The way out:-
Is to Create a WG..WARD GOVERNMENT
The government will be headed by a District head universally vote by the people of the ward.
The district councils voted also.
The District executive nominated by District head
Have their secretarial in the ward office.
Funding of the WG
Direct Allocation derived from the the three tiers of the government..LG 20.60%, SG 26.72%, FG 52.68%
LG 20.60-1.60%
SG 26.72-3.72%
FG 52.68-4.68%
TOTAL=10%
This 10% will be the Allocation of the (WG) WARD GOVERNMENT.
This is my personal view on how to restructure Nigeria to bring government nearer to the people!
Debate:
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by moninuola65: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
oladeebo you are great, I open my cap for your intelligent, but it's a pity people like you will not be made to administered the affair of the nation!
This is a sound proposition I've ever read since the noise of this restructure begin.
If we have Ward government all our drop out in school and politic and the rest of local people will have their own government to look after their ward affair, sanitation, security, education, family affairs!
I think 30% of Nigeria problems if not more were solved.
and it will develop the local and discongested the cities
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by oladeebo: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
moninuola65:
oladeebo you are great, I open my cap for your intelligent, but it's a pity people like you will not be made to administered the affair of the nation!
This is a sound proposition I've ever read since the noise of this restructure begin.
If we have Ward government all our drop out in school and politic and the rest of local people will have their own government to look after their ward affair, sanitation, security, education, family affairs!

2017 budget
Capital Expenditure: N2.24tn (30.7% of total budget)!
Nigeria can't have solution to this, beside set this WG that will bring the influence of government nearer to the people, Ward Government is an own government for the affairs of the people.
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by SweetJoystick(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
You try, e no go work
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by moninuola65: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
You try, e no go work
reasons?
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by Guestlander: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
But what you are proposing if possible at all will be a major restructuring from what it is now. Restructuring may not be fiscal alone, it could be political as well.
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by Bayajidda1: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
oladeebo:
Many people challenged my stand on restructure, some even query, as a Yoruba how can I oppose the restructure of Nigeria?
I received many messages on this issue, some insult me, some advice me to change my opinion, but some one send a message that attract my attention on this issue he ask a question;
"oladeebo if it's compulsory to restructure Nigeria, what part you think need restructure and what's your proposition that you think can make Nigeria better?"
This an heartbreaking question for me, I respect the author and I promised to answer him on social forum!
The answer is simple:
The problem of Nigeria that need solution is this:-
The cost of governance in Nigeria is high!
The solution to the high cost of governance is to bridge the gab between Recurrent Expenditure & Capital Expenditure
In Nigeria Budget till date Recurrent Expenditure stand at 70%!
While Capital Expenditure stand at 30%!
Which means 70% of Nigeria income goes to 30% of Nigerian population pocket!
While 30% of Nigeria Income goes to 70% of Nigerian population!
How can the restructure of Nigeria in True federalism, fiscal federalism, Regionalism, state creation, state police, devolution of center power to state bridge the persistent gab between Recurrent Expenditure & Capital Expenditure?
All the Democratic government we have know this and they try avail!...from obasanjo, to Yar-Adua, to Jonathan and Buhari!

The way out:-
Is to Create a WG..WARD GOVERNMENT
The government will be headed by a District head universally vote by the people of the ward.
The district councils voted also.
The District executive nominated by District head
Have their secretarial in the ward office.
Funding of the WG
Direct Allocation derived from the the three tiers of the government..LG 20.60%, SG 26.72%, FG 52.68%
LG 20.60-1.60%
SG 26.72-3.72%
FG 52.68-4.68%
TOTAL=10%
This 10% will be the Allocation of the (WG) WARD GOVERNMENT.
This is my personal view on how to restructure Nigeria to bring government nearer to the people!
Debate:

moninuola65:

You made a post and responded to it through your alternative monikers.
Well done Sir.

We the Izon people demand total resource control as our own idea of Restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by moninuola65: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Guestlander:
But what you are proposing if possible at all will be a major restructuring from what it is now. Restructuring may not be fiscal alone, it could be political as well.
yah
but the real problem facing Nigeria is the high cost of governance and the solution to it is find the way where the government will be nearer to the people.
and the nearest government will WG ward government
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by moninuola65: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

You made a post and responded to it through your alternative monikers.
Well done Sir.

We the Izon people demand total resource control as our own idea of Restructuring.
haa!
you try in your idea of detraction,
but you would have do better if you give your own opinion on the WG... ward government!
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by moninuola65: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
You try, e no go work
This is one of those people making loud noise about the problem of Nigeria but lack knowledge of the creative solution and never appreciate any propose idea!
Your Idea concern WARD GOVERNMENT IS NEEDED!
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by oladeebo: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Urbanization and urban problems in Nigeria is another problem that will be resolved with adoption of WARD GOVERNMENT WG
look:

Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by SweetJoystick(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
moninuola65:

This is one of those people making loud noise about the problem of Nigeria but lack knowledge of the creative solution and never appreciate any propose idea!
Your Idea concern WARD GOVERNMENT IS NEEDED!
My idea is not needed as I'm for disintegration of the country
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by dlondonbadboy: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
LMAO. This monkey is talking to himself with different accounts. Hahaha.

Some of these people we call BMCs are actually not BMCs. Most of them are mad people who somehow has phones.
Sarrki, come and see your fellow patriot!
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by oladeebo: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:

My idea is not needed as I'm for disintegration of the country
the terrorist?
but who invited you here?
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by oladeebo: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
LMAO. This monkey is talking to himself with different accounts. Hahaha.

Some of these people we call BMCs are actually not BMCs. Most of them are mad people who somehow has phones.
Sarrki, come and see your fellow patriot!
only those who were born to civilize society can be civil!
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by SweetJoystick(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
oladeebo:

the terrorist?
but who invited you here?
Your generation
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by oladeebo: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
The history had once again prove me right!
when I said the same people of the same Idea were those who were calling for separation and restructuring of Nigeria!
people say No!
but you see them now?
here They were pull to wall, they were looking for cover-up!
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by oladeebo: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Your generation
"This is the challenge that stares Nigeria in the face. It is now incontrovertible that the cost
of running a democratic government is high in the country. This is aptly demonstrated in 2012
budget. While N2.472trillion is proposed for recurrent expenditure, a figure that accounts for the
72 per cent of the expenditure profile, N1.32 trillion, representing 28 per cent, is proposed for
capital projects."
Re: Restructure Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problem...wg Is The Only Way Out. by oladeebo: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
The ward government WG will be a rehabilitation of the left-out and drop-out in village, towards the development of every ward in Nigeria!
The success of the ward government will surprise the nation, because it will composed of the permanent local resident.
Instead of cutting the allocation of FG for the SG and there will be no progress, the WG allocation go straight to local resident, and it would be for the interest of school drop-out, urban drop-out, the village left-over and security of the wards guarantee!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari ’s Independence Day Broadcast ( Full Text ) / Military Operations Other Than War (lesson For Nigerians About The Military) / Where Is GARBA LAWAL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.