Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Bitter Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bitter Truth (575 Views)

#sexforgrades: The Bitter Truth About What Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Said / Blacks Are Cursed Race. The Bitter Truth Black's Don't Like To Hear / The Bitter Truth About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Will you obey your Bible or your Pastor? Choose today

Re: The Bitter Truth by greatnaija01: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
congrats on your arrogant ignorance
Re: The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
one of the things you can never take from a man is his believe, his believe drives him, his believe is his religion.
Re: The Bitter Truth by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
congrats on your arrogant ignorance

This, this fanatic-like response to valid questions about religious beliefs, by religious folks is why atheists or those living in denial of divinity nearly always score more against you, me, us in such arguments.

His question is valid. Certain beliefs are baseless yet Christians and , by extension, theists try to allows justify them.

Why attend church programmes in the morning of weekdays when you should be out earning your coin? Even the Bible supports backing up your faith with work, hard work.

Why should you allow a mere mortal call God's church his own yet you still contribute financially and otherwise to build his empire?

Why give any man on a three-piece suit who screams even with a microphone the "My daddy-in-Lord" tag yet you have to book appointments weeks ahead with his saucy secretary to see him or pay for forms even?

Why believe my security is guaranteed by some church-branded 'anointing oil' when my supposed 'daddy-in-Lord' and 'mentor' has a human wall of hunky, gun-weilding brutes with the 'bodyguards' tag protecting him?

Answer his questions if you will and cease laying credence to the stereotype that religious folks are over-sentimental fanatics.
Re: The Bitter Truth by An2elect2(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Beautiful memes.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Jesus Christ Can Dissapoint You / I Can't Wait To Be In Heaven / Islam Is A Religion Of Double Standards, Trickery And Espionage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.