Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Attend Free Leadership / Digital Workshop Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attend Free Leadership / Digital Workshop Training (282 Views)

Zenith Bank Empowers Nigerian Smes, Partners Facebook On SME Digital Workshop / Attend Free Importation Business Training Class & Get Free Gift Worth 10k / Attend Free Digital Marketing Training Master Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attend Free Leadership / Digital Workshop Training by Promarketer(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello friend,

IT'S OUT AGAIN! DON'T MISS OUT!

The ifako ijaye mega digital workshop training going live.

This is another opportunity you have been waiting for.

Come October 1ST, 2017 @ 17, Ashabi Taiwo Street, Obawole, Ifako Ijaye, Lagos. by 12:00pm, I will be taking you a free leadership training/workshop on digital marketing.

This training is going to be thrilling as there would be another 3 great facilitator on that day as seen in the poster.

If you missed my previous training on digital marketing at INTERNATIONAL PRESS CENTRE, OGBA, I will advice you not to miss out on this because it's going to be a turn around.

What you will learn from the training.

1. You will learn how to make money rendering digital marketing services for businesses.

2. You will learn how to make video animation to promote product, services or brands.

3. You will learn how to make money managing, generating and sending unlimited emails for celebrities, businesses and parastatals.

And others!

What are you still waiting for.

Limited spaces available...Reserve your seat now to avoid stories that touch.

To reserve your seat, kindly register on http://internetinfoman.com/recommends/digireg/

I will also be introducing you to DYP INITIATIVE on that special day.

You have no excuse not to attend this training if you really want to make a living with digital marketing.

See you there!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard 14bn Pounds Overcharge Legal Action Fails / Keystone Bank Supports Educational Development, Renovates Sick Bay In Lagos Scho / Boost Your Productivity With Google Maps (15 Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.