Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) (26098 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters / Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
I've hated IPOB from the beginning but this is worse, Jesus Christ has been insulted, Anglican and Catholic Churches have all been insulted.

1 Like

Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
See this mad woman on radio Biafra saying that they are after after anti IPOB people
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Seems that stupid woman hasn't had an encounter with our python, enough hate on radio Biafra tonight o
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by blacknp(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pavore9:
Despite the petitions the civilians of South Sudan are writing to international bodies as regards the atrocities going on there on per second basis, they still drag their feet! angry
Please don't mind those majority tribe Sympathy Beggars. No be only ICC them dey wait for, what of Amnesty international and human rights commission for refugees?
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Mccullum: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
useless petitions on dead issue on arrival at all int'l organizations and committee of nations. mchhhhhuuu....
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
IPOB terrorists pray in Yeshuwa not in Jesus name, it is a cult, they curse and insult.
Amadiohia is waiting for them, ndi ala.
Fr Mbaka is on fire already
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
People are being told to stop going to church, damn! Ndigbo, how did we get to this level?
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Liars, my ears don full.
Uche Mefor should stop entertaining these US based terrorists and tell them the truth
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Insulting Fr Mbaka anyhow
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Telling those terrorists not to go for rehabilitation
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let those pained US based terrorists to come over and fight for Biafra
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Apoztl3(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
brainpulse:
For all evidences of Kanu soliciting for arms, calling for genocide against the hausas and yorubas, the seizure of 2000+ biafran ammunitions and massacre of Hausa community in Abia against the ugly albino to be presented by the Nigeria government. You guys will continue to loose on all sides, you can't fight a whole nation, abuse, curse other tribes and think you will survive it.

Nigeria is a sovereign nation and couldn't be dictated to by miscreants and touts. The Nigeria military acted within the ambient of the law and can't be questionable or you rather take your case to hell.

Bring out your ass sucking slowpoke Kanu from his hiding place or he will be declared wanted by the law dead or alive or shot at sight. He could only hide but not for long.

Do this goats think the Nigerian government is afraid of the ICC. Even when witnesses starts coming from their fellow biafrains against Kanu, they will know international politics is not for kids.
Baseless and unfounded as usual from demented "Z"
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by marv1: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kazim88:

If I was the president I will never killed unarmed civilians... At worst I would secretly kidnapp him.

Buratai and Buhari will definitely end up in jail... it is just certain...

Whatever Kanu did... they are legal way to bring him to book.... It is pure evil and madness to deploy armoured trucks to assassinate and murder over 500 unarmed youths.
You claimed there are legal ways of doing things like how, so Kanu was not taken to court before now .
I still maintain that people like you are hypocrites and I don't have time for you because you don't even know what you are saying.
Government has not done anything wrong so far compared to what Obasanjo did to the people in odidi. So why is Obasanjo not in jail today. Yeye nonsense . I don't have time for chest beaters anymore because they have no substance to say. Always talking trash as usual.
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Apoztl3(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
NPComplete:
Another waste of time. If only this bozo knew how many petitions ICC receive per day. Lol. Na so e easy.

Next time don't be chestbeating idiots.
So...because their are so many petitions lying unattended to at the ICC means that the present administration can continue with its lmpunity unchecked...

I really weep for this country and some mindless inhabitants in it... SMH
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Uche Mefor is a nairalander,he knows everything we discuss here .
He's live on air

wowthats good to hear
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by brightalo17: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=PointB post=60888065]

There are abundant of evidence bro. Don't forget Amnesty International (who will be called as witness) have done their own independent verifications. Those people who were killed have family, and their testimony will count. BSS could as well be BullShiYTY Saga as they were neither armed nor killed anyone.

One good point you have made though is sticking to the army's original line that they didn't kill anyone. Now we can only hope that IPOB (Internationally recognised, locally proscribed) in collaboration with their foreign partners can prove that Soldiers slaughtered people in Abia as they did in Kaduna (Shia). Surely one of these will stick and it will be enough for crime against humanity charge against Buratia and the one who commanded him.

Best chance Nigeria have is to kill the matter before it gets to the court. Can they?[/quote

Maybe you're dreaming and typing fantasizing, believing and giving yourself hopeless hope and stoning army on parade with hope that UN,ICC,USA,AU ,e.t.c are going to punish Nigerian army commanders or even the President. Wake up from your dream.

So you'll accept in court that you created a certain BSS but didn't arm them? Hahahaha see talk oo. So Nigerian army will fold there arms in wait till you arm them before they'll react?.

Kanu video himself threatening how he will cut off a sitting president's head and bring it back go read act of a threat to life of a fellow Human not to talk of a sitting president No he will keep in wait till you cut his head off before reacting.

In fact wait oooo if Nigerian army refused to honor ICC invitations, then the ICC will mobilize army and fight Nigerian army abi? Listen Nigeria is not Gambia or this moi moi countries you can intimidate with your ICC. Go ask Palestinians what they're suffering from Israeli soldiers? How many times did Obama tried to call them to order to no avail? ICC no get eyes to see that?

I'll Be waiting for that your abundant evidence and those you're going to judge them with. Nigeria go kill which matter? So you think there is any matter before ? Then you must be living in pluto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by NPComplete: 5:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Apoztl3:

So...because their are so many petitions lying unattended to at the ICC means that the present administration can continue with its lmpunity unchecked...

I really weep for this country and some mindless inhabitants in it... SMH

Monkey. When u donkeys were parading ur hungry-looking BSS goats up and down and screaming for people to be killed, u should have known this was coming.
I weep for ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Edum13656: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
Buhari file done plenty for ICC office
I think they should just give him a mass trial
that vegetable stock fish sabi kill ppl die
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Edum13656:
that vegetable stock fish sabi kill ppl die
Go and arrest Buhari na
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Kazim88: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2017
marv1:

You claimed there are legal ways of doing things like how, so Kanu was not taken to court before now .
I still maintain that people like you are hypocrites and I don't have time for you because you don't even know what you are saying.
Government has not done anything wrong so far compared to what Obasanjo did to the people in odidi. So why is Obasanjo not in jail today. Yeye nonsense . I don't have time for chest beaters anymore because they have no substance to say. Always talking trash as usual.

What obj did at Odi was a grievous crime against humanity...

Out of ignorance nobody took it up against him.

Igbo has a tribe are not "Odi"... Don't be deceived This country agitation would frustrate this country to psychological wreck.. to a point of collapse.

No government, No head of State under this condition can function rather he would plunge the country into rabbles.

If Buhari was 5% inteligent he would have done everything possible to douse the tension and calm The agitation...

Look for everyway to restore political calmness through reconciliation.

Shey Buhari have murder Kanu (as alleged)... Nigeria real Problems have just begun....

They would be more rally, more verbal attacks, more law suite... if he chose to send python, it would raise the bar of the problem...

Until Buhari commits suicide.

1 Like

Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Kazim88:

Igbo has a tribe are not "Odi"... Don't be deceived This country agitation would frustrate this country to psychological wreck.. to a point of collapse.

No government, No head of State under this condition can function rather he would plunge the country into rabbles.

If Buhari was 5% inteligent he would have done everything possible to douse the tension and calm The agitation...

Shey Buhari have murder Kanu (as alleged)... Nigeria real Problems have just begun....

They would be more rally, more verbal attacks, more law suite... if he chose to send python, it would raise the bar of the problem...

Do you reside in the SE, if yes go and hear Uche Mefor on radio Biafra asking about the way forward because he's lost and IPOB has lost its bearings.
If you are formidable, come around and dance etilogwu with the python
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Kazim88: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Do you reside in the SE, if yes go and hear Uche Mefor on radio Biafra asking about the way forward because he's lost and IPOB has lost its bearings.
If you are formidable, come around and dance etilogwu with the python

Please in the name of whatsoever God you worship don't quote or mention me again.

Believe what you choose to believe.. Cry on everything every biafra tread but don't involve me.
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Yyeske(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Kazim88:

Please in the name of whatsoever God you worship don't quote or mention me again.

Believe what you choose to believe.. Cry on everything every biafra tread but don't involve me.

Formidable IPOB guy like you dey fear ordinary python, go listen to egwu osadebe on radio Biafra, Uche Mefor is confused and asking for the way forward so stop consoling yourself
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by brightalo17: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2017
PointB:

There are abundant of evidence bro. Don't forget Amnesty International (who will be called as witness) have done their own independent verifications. Those people who were killed have family, and their testimony will count. BSS could as well be BullShiYTY Saga as they were neither armed nor killed anyone.

One good point you have made though is sticking to the army's original line that they didn't kill anyone. Now we can only hope that IPOB (Internationally recognised, locally proscribed) in collaboration with their foreign partners can prove that Soldiers slaughtered people in Abia as they did in Kaduna (Shia). Surely one of these will stick and it will be enough for crime against humanity charge against Buratia and the one who commanded him.

Best chance Nigeria have is to kill the matter before it gets to the court. Can they?
Maybe you're dreaming and typing fantasizing, believing and giving yourself hopeless hope and stoning army on parade with hope that UN,ICC,USA,AU ,e.t.c are going to punish Nigerian army commanders or even the President. Wake up from your dream.

So you'll accept in court that you created a certain BSS but didn't arm them? Hahahaha see talk oo. So Nigerian army will fold there arms in wait till you arm them before they'll react?.

Kanu video himself threatening how he will cut off a sitting president's head and bring it back go read act of a threat to life of a fellow Human not to talk of a sitting president No he will keep in wait till you cut his head off before reacting.

In fact wait oooo if Nigerian army refused to honor ICC invitations, then the ICC will mobilize army and fight Nigerian army abi? Listen Nigeria is not Gambia or this moi moi countries you can intimidate with your ICC. Go ask Palestinians what they're suffering from Israeli soldiers? How many times did Obama tried to call them to order to no avail? ICC no get eyes to see that?

I'll Be waiting for that your abundant evidence and those you're going to judge them with. Nigeria go kill which matter? So you think there is any matter before ? Then you must be living in pluto.
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by enemybulldozer(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Funny clowns everyday, when the charge and bail lawyer is done, he should petition the EU, US, ECOWAS, AU and heaven as well.

Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by marv1: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kazim88:

Nobody will commit suicide until kanu does.
We are waiting for every of your steps. Like I said before I don't have time for chest beaters like you people. With all mouth you people made small python dance made kanu and his father to go underground.
Nobody is appealing to you people any steps you want to take go ahead with it., We are waiting for you. You will meet us there.
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Kazim88: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
marv1:

Nobody will commit suicide until kanu does.
We are waiting for every of your steps. Like I said before I don't have time for chest beaters like you people. With all mouth you people made small python dance made kanu and his father to go underground.
Nobody is appealing to you people any steps you want to take go ahead with it., We are waiting for you. You will meet us there.

OK ooo.

Soon you would understand that with or without Kanu or IPOB or secession Nigeria is on self destruction.

As a matter of fact Nigeria Economy is nose diving straight into Depression.

Instead of waiting for IPOB in every junction, wait for the upcoming Hunger, frustration coming ahead.
Re: Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) by Apoztl3(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
NPComplete:

Monkey. When u donkeys were parading ur hungry-looking BSS goats up and down and screaming for people to be killed, u should have known this was coming.
I weep for ur stupidity.
Mind u baboon, I'm not ipob, I'm just a sane and rational being that advocates objectivity and fairness unlike ur sorry kinds.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter / Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" / Sokoto State APC Chieftains Arrested - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.