Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name (7001 Views)

Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name / 'Nagode': Paul Okoye Confirms P-square Split With New Single (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Gistshop: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Still on the P-Square split matter, there’s been a new development and it’s not in favour of P-Square fans.

So just like his bro, Peter reverted to new solo name, Mr P, Paul Okoye has also reverted to “Rudeboy” – he took to his IG page to share as he promised that the sound will still remain the same.

He shared the photo below…

…and wrote:

“#focused #studio #samevoice #samesound”

So it’s kinda becoming apparent that the duo are gone for good.

More Photos:
https://gistshop.com/p-square-split-paul-okoye-reverts-solo-name-rudeboy/

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by CaptainG00D: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Peter is a fool

9 Likes

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tragic
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by SUPOL(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
I blame Nnamdi Kanu. Now the Okoye family want to secede from Lola. It's not good oo
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by 1beat(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
P'square God forbid bad thing
I CAN'T COMMENT AGAIN

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by 1beat(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
P'square !!!!!! God forbid bad thing
I CAN'T COMMENT AGAIN

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Gistshop:
Still on the P-Square split matter, there’s been a new development and it’s not in favour of P-Square fans.

So just like his bro, Peter reverted to new solo name, Mr P, Paul Okoye has also reverted to “Rudeboy” – he took to his IG page to share as he promised that the sound will still remain the same.

He shared the photo below…

…and wrote:

“#focused #studio #samevoice #samesound”

So it’s kinda becoming apparent that the duo are gone for good.

More Photos:
https://gistshop.com/p-square-split-paul-okoye-reverts-solo-name-rudeboy/

I wish him, Peter and Jude the best in their endeavours.
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Peter is a fool

He is NOT a fool, since Peter is lousy and does not contribute to the group except dancing. The best thing is to spin-off the various subsidiaries in the conglomerate and see the profitability, acceptability, viability and market spread of each segments in the erstwhile merger or conglomerate.

2 Likes

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by sunsewa16: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
whoever should cry for them again,na im mumu pass,our mumudondo,is better they test that food wey dey hungry dem small,so their eyes go clear,their money, their wahala, never seen twins hate themselves as such,really things are happening.

1 Like

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by laribari(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunsewa16:
whoever should cry for them again,na im mumu pass,our mumudondo,is better they test that food wey dey hungry dem small,so their eyes go clear,their money, their wahala, never seen twins hate themselves as such,really things are happening.

Yea only a woman or money can do that to a twins. Now your eyes have seen it.

3 Likes

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by CaptainG00D: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
laribari:

Yea only a woman or money can do that to a twins. Now your eyes have seen it.

It can only be a woman... nobe today they begin see the money.
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
This evening, a friend of mine said it's only a woman that can make the brothers split.
He gave an example : he says, assuming I have a wife and the wife wants to cause separation between me and brother, all she need to do is concoct a story, and shedding tears Untop to make her story sound and look real even though shes lying through her teeth and her aim is to cause discord in the husband family. The husband will quickly become enraged seeing those tears and hearing the cooked up story. Without applying wisdom to hear his brother version, he quickly goes forth to fight his bro.

I was shocked and I asked why are men so gullible like that? sad

You won't listen and think rationally but go forth and declare war against your family because of your wife's emotional cooked up story? sad

I say na wa o cheesy

Honestly am surprised

He said Alexis, thats the power women av over men. It's stronger than u can ever imagine.

I was like mehn! Thats stupid of such men . Sorry to say.

Never knew women have their men wrapped round their fingers.

Hmmmmmm!!
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Syphonn(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
GAIN THE AMAZING RONALDO ABS IN 2 WEEKS.
HOW TO LOSE BELLY FAT
Everybody has some belly fat, even people who slim and have flat abs. Belly fat has been of utmost importance to people who care about their health, looks and want to enhance them.

Healthwise, Fat generally play its own role in our body system as it covers and serves as a protective layer to our organs.

That’s normal. But too much belly fat can have a serious effect on your health in a way that other fats in other parts of the body doesn’t.

Some of your fat is right under your skin. Other fats are deeper inside, around your heart, lungs, liver, kidney and other organs.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by laribari(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:

It can only be a woman... nobe today they begin see the money.

Na ah ooo! But women are really special oo!
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by franklingud(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
It'd so saddening that p square of all household names, have finally split.

Chai!
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by adadike281(f): 1:23am On Sep 28, 2017
I wonder how we d umuadas would sit and watch our brothers split over a small issue? The 2 PS should really have a rethink. it wasn't like this before u guys got married, Am not in support of divorce but don't let women ruin your sweet brotherhood. may d good lord fall on u guys. I will from now remember u both in my prayers.
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by jacyhelen(f): 3:17am On Sep 28, 2017
My opinion===>Thisis rubbish..A woman u know for some years and your blood brother u grew up with for dunken years,which one is better??...
I wonder the kind of sex or charm this lola used on Peter..No wonder they never approved him marrying her....
Blood is thicker than water!!!!!
Brothers will stay there forever for u,in sun and rain but a Woman will Leave some day....Am a woman but must say the truth!!!
# sosad.
#so sad.

2 Likes

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by buchilino(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2017
alexialin:
This evening, a friend of mine said it's only a woman that can make the brothers split.
He gave an example : he says, assuming I have a wife and the wife wants to cause separation between me and brother, all she need to do is concoct a story, and shedding tears Untop to make her story sound and look real even though shes lying through her teeth and her aim is to cause discord in the husband family. The husband will quickly become enraged seeing those tears and hearing the cooked up story. Without applying wisdom to hear his brother version, he quickly goes forth to fight his bro.

I was shocked and I asked why are men so gullible like that? sad

You won't listen and think rationally but go forth and declare war against your family because of your wife's emotional cooked up story? sad

I say na wa o cheesy

Honestly am surprised

He said Alexis, thats the power women av over men. It's stronger than u can ever imagine.

I was like mehn! Thats stupid of such men . Sorry to say.

Never knew women have their men wrapped round their fingers.

Hmmmmmm!!

U NO D FUNNY ASPECT, MOST WOMEN DON'T EVEN NO DEY HAVE SUCH POWERS OVER MEN. DATS Y I GET ANGRY WEN SOME FOOLISH WOMEN COME N PLAY D VICTIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA, CLAIMING DER HUSBANDS BEAT DEM UP. IF DOSE WOMEN WERE WISE, DEY WILL NO HOW TO MAKE DER HUSBANDS DO ANYTHING DEY WANT, WITHOUT BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO D MAN. MEN R WEAK, ESPECIALLY WEN DEY R "IN LOVE".
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Agozie48: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2017
I hate it when i see people blaming their wives for the cause of the quarrel between lets be realistic and stop being tribalistic .These are two grown adults that we are talking about who has all it takes to take a decision on their own. They know what caused the quarrel and its not their wives .Please spare their private families from this incidence and let them be

2 Likes

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by onyekachee(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2017
he is still rudeboypsquare on i.g
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by BoyHuncho(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Peter is a fool

Na u come wise abi undecided

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by oluwaemmanuel: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

He is NOT a fool, since Peter is lousy and does not contribute to the group except dancing. The best thing is to spin-off the various subsidiaries in the conglomerate and see the profitability, acceptability, viability and market spread of each segments in the erstwhile merger or conglomerate.
Don't say what you don't know or what you are made to believe
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
women...

man marry woman wey dey control you..
insult your older brother, and your family in your presence. ..cos she thinks she's her mate..an she's a god.

insult your mom... they woman made her wish.."don't marry the lady.. but who sigh.. man is under spell..

no one make sense to him again.. not even his blood..him self in another body.. all cos of woman.

for all who don't really know what's happening.. the PS has decided to keep something out o public.. it pays.

but truth be told.. LoLA ain't a good woman.. not tribe...

BuT who she is... and peter has failed to realised this.. she disrespect,crude and rude..even to the twins family and parents.. explain why the mom and Dad never gave their blessing.

no human would like to marry such a woman..or would wish the siblings to marry such..

we see it daily on nollywood and in reality.

if they want to separate..its good..

the shame and blame will forever be on the LOLA lady..

time will reveal all.

in quest of power and fame..

peter betrayed his siblings,family..and fans..under a strong spell.

nothing new.
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by blesoh(f): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Am tired abeg
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
buchilino:

U NO D FUNNY ASPECT, MOST WOMEN DON'T EVEN NO DEY HAVE SUCH POWERS OVER MEN. DATS Y I GET ANGRY WEN SOME FOOLISH WOMEN COME N PLAY D VICTIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA, CLAIMING DER HUSBANDS BEAT DEM UP. IF DOSE WOMEN WERE WISE, DEY WILL NO HOW TO MAKE DER HUSBANDS DO ANYTHING DEY WANT, WITHOUT BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO D MAN. MEN R WEAK, ESPECIALLY WEN DEY R "IN LOVE".

I swear! Am just aware yesterday.

I never knew before.
And yes like u said women who are beaten up by their husbands? Sighs, I wonder what the women were thinking rubbing shoulders with a man for that matter.
I realise when a woman pampers a man, and soothes his ego. Then truly loves him. He becomes soft ,generous and jovial in her hands.

Hmmmm, I now know better wink

My new Bobo..malac....i, be ready for me o. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Don't say what you don't know or what you are made to believe

This will definitely bring out the best in the good one in the group and bring out the worst from the bad member of the group
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Annabel1(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2017
grin
1beat:

I CAN'T COMMENT AGAIN
Bro Wetin do you cheesy
1beat:

I CAN'T COMMENT AGAIN
Bro Wetin do you
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Fidelismaria: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
ok
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by buchilino(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
alexialin:

I swear! Am just aware yesterday.

I never knew before.
And yes like u said women who are beaten up by their husbands? Sighs, I wonder what the women were thinking rubbing shoulders with a man for that matter.
I realise when a woman pampers a man, and soothes his ego. Then truly loves him. He becomes soft ,generous and jovial in her hands.

Hmmmm, I now know better wink

My new Bobo..malac....i, be ready for me o. cheesy wink

VERY FUNNY
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by mayorchelsea(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
jacyhelen:
My opinion===>Thisis rubbish..A woman u know for some years and your blood brother u grew up with for dunken years,which one is better??...
I wonder the kind of sex or charm this lola used on Peter..No wonder they never approved him marrying her....
Blood is thicker than water!!!!!
Brothers will stay there forever for u,in sun and rain but a Woman will Leave some day....Am a woman but must say the truth!!!
# sosad.
#so sad.
You've been spilling this same nonsense on so many threads that concern P-square, get a life please.

2 Likes

Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Haryanfe7(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
mayorchelsea:
You've been spilling this same nonsense on so many threads that concern P-square, get a life please.
I thought i was the only one that noticed it..The guy is a chronic fool
Re: P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name by Lordkylie(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Let them split already! You have family issues and the next thing is to post the gory details on social media, exposing members of your family to ridicule. You think social media cares? Everyone has their own problems, goodluck to both of them in their endeavors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of How Girls Decieve Guys With Fake Boobs On Instagram / Photo Of The Day: Alicia Keys In Sexy Shape Of Life! / I Can S*x For 48 Hours Non Stop - Calabar Girl Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.