Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (51342 Views)

Amaju Pinnick And Akpo Mudiaga Odje In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
How come you sabi my middle name?

GMbuharii:
Sharrrap grin

UsmanDanBenabeu grin
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by booz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
When he used to brush his teeth.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by banmee(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

He doesn't own Lagos.

Lagos has grown astronomically since he assumed an instructive position.

Don't hate the player man, hate the game.

And they wonder why they are not moving forward. Make una continue. In 2090 you all will still be asking what the problem is with Nigeria even though it is glaringly obvious. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by GavelSlam: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
banmee:

And they wonder why they are not moving forward. Make una continue. In 2090 you all will still be asking what the problem is with Nigeria even though it is glaringly obvious. Smh.

What problem?

Is Lagos not doing well?

I am embarrassed by my state (Delta) not Lagos.

Lagos is the one state that still gives some sense of development in Nigeria to the outside world.

Tinubu's contribution to the growth of Lagos is no small measure.

In 1998, Lagos roads were filled with trash, there were traffic gridlocks unimaginable, crime was rife. Businesses were comatose. It was an embarrassment of a state. Bear in mind this was half a decade after it had forfeited being the administrative capital of the country.

So, it would do you well to tell me why Tinubu should be the subject of ire.

The Ajah you are talking about was a complete abandoned swampland. Not motorable, without electricity.

All of a sudden it's opened up, it is thriving you wish to vilify the torch bearer.

I don't run the account books of Lagos state but the rumour is that a man who was once a top accountant with ExxonMobil, became the chief executive of a state and made the state progress.

The man was said to have been given a large contract for tax collection revenue after he left office.

Please tell me who better should have had such a contract?

He had the qualification, experience, influence and initiative.

Abeg don't be bitter.

If other states could be so progressive no one would care about government.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by meccuno: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Thief that is suppose to be in jail is now been worshipped in the west, no problem

***modified**

For those of you quoting me, I know in this country truth is always bitter

But your insults cannot stop me from saying it, a former Mobil staff moving around with private jet?

Common! Make una wake up small nah

His wife is a senator
His son is in the house of assembly, governor in waiting
His daughter is a LG chairlady

every other tribe have thieves excerpt theirs..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by GetMeRight: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Thief that is suppose to be in jail is now been worshipped in the west, no problem
Only if you realise how many mega thieves had passed through the corridor of power and became billionaires in your Niger Delta.
Almost half of the country revenue is allocated to your region in the form of 13% derivation, Niger Delta ministry, NDDC and Co. Still no visible developments. And here, the only thief you could see is Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by GetMeRight: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

Vote his party out if you wanna know how much he has stolen.
AT what level, national or state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by farem: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
WotzupNG:
Below is the campaign poster of the former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu when he ran for Senate.

Tinubu was elected Senator for the Lagos West Senatorial District in Lagos State, Nigeria in 1993, just before a military take-over in December 1993.

He later moved on to become a two-termed Governor of Lagos State.

https://www.wotzup.ng/bola-tinubu-senate-governor-lagos/

A beg, where was gej this time?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by greendemocrats: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
NigerDeltan:

***modified**

But your insults cannot stop me from saying it, a former Mobil staff moving around with private jet?

His wife is a senator

Tinubu cruises around in a $50 million dollar Falcon private jet. He really fought for democracy so to benefit his pockets.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
Our politicians are just recycling themselves

They want to handle all offices across the nation

This man owns over 40% of lagos
Tinubu is one of the biggest thieves in the world
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by greatman247(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
NigerDeltan:

***modified**

His wife is a senator

Who is not a thief in Nigeria? Including you and your hero. Tinubu is hero, thief or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by ettybaba(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
sure!

Have you watched Exposure video before?
You mean the video Dokpesi apologised and rub his mouth in the mouth over?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
ettybaba:

You mean the video Dokpesi apologised and rub his mouth in the mouth upon?
what is this one saying again?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by ettybaba(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
what is this one saying again?
I thought you were talking about the yeye video aired by AIT.
I'm allergic to poto boys. No bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by makoota: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Since 1993, these people have been telling us that us that we are the Leaders of Tomorrow. That's 24 years ago.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
ettybaba:

I thought you were talking about the yeye video aired by AIT.
I'm allergic to poto boys. No bed.
I was talking about Gbenga Adeboye's video in the mid 90s, Exposure.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daddybright1986:
I'm not concerned about buhari's constant traveling,the only thing I'm worried about is the way he is trying to shook mouth into northern Korean nuclear weapon war against US,bikonu every body should pls caution Mr President for me,that northern Korean boy,"kim jong-nu" being their president,that boy doesn't have single joy o.pls Mr President we re crying dnt shook mouth into that matter again,b4 that boy wl divert his trouble to Nigeria,pls we dnt knw wat missile is, we don't hv let alone having de one that contains nucleic poison.biko,pls pity us dnt talk about it again

Oh boy. Why you dey fear ?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by Akolawole(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

He doesn't own Lagos.

Lagos has grown astronomically since he assumed an instructive position.

Don't hate the player man, hate the game.

Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) by Assassin101: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
fugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) / Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.