Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah (667 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by dinma007: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigerian P**sy singer Princess Vitarah is at it again! This time, she says if you don’t cum at least once a week, you can explode and die.

http://www.lailasblog.com/dont-cum-least-week-can-explode-die-princess-vitarahverified/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Special thanks to my fellow Nlanders, my mum, my dad, and my siblings.

I want to accord this FTC fit to their supports, advice, and prayer. God in His infinite mercy will continue to protect you and set your affairs for you.

For you my haters on NL, who think I can never make FTC, haa Shoki. I forgive you all anyway.

You can all join me to celebrate this unprecedented achievement.

Thanks all
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by benzene00: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
die
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by abelprice(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Guess those seminary priests are all dead men.. I mean 40% of them......... stupid food for thought.. undecided..
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chaiiiii embarassed

Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
donproject:
Special thanks to my fellow Nlanders, my mum, my dad, and my siblings.

I want to accord this FTC fit to their supports, advice, and prayer. God in His infinite mercy will continue to protect you and set your affairs for you.

For you my haters on NL, who think I can never make FTC, haa Shoki. I forgive you all anyway.

You can all join me to celebrate this unprecedented achievement.

Thanks all

Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Zita55 post=60881764][/quote]
chinyere, you are looking for trouble kwa?
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
donproject:

chinyere, you are looking for trouble kwa?
grin

Lolz! Chinyere keh? Lmao
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Zita55:
grin
Lolz! Chinyere keh? Lmao
with that your hairstyle...you look like Chinyere
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
donproject:

with that your hairstyle...you look like Chinyere

Ohh!! Really? Clap for yourself... smiley
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Zita55:

Ohh!! Really? Clap for yourself... smiley
SMH, why clapping? I'm not in church kwa
I kantklap o biko?
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by kiddoiLL(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Human Natural Disasters just full Naija
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Shey omo re bayiooo
Re: Celebrity“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Die” – Princess Vitarah by Kobicove(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Is that so?

(1) (Reply)

Why Not" Movie To Be Premiered In December With Francis Duru, Daniel K Daniel / Tekno Make His "I Don't Care" Video Shoot With Selebobo(photo+video) / Davido And His Friend Lavishing Millions Of Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.