Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger (30347 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by bouncenews2: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2017

A mild drama ensued at Kurudu area of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja on Monday after a 16-year-old boy reportedly lost his manhood after shaking hands with a stranger.
The boy, Salvation from Abia State, had claimed that his manhood shrank and that he was unable to urinate after shaking hands with one Usman.

According to a witness, Usman, an electrician from Nasarawa State, went to the area in search of a brothel.
Usman’s first point of contact was Salvation, who after showing him the direction to the brothel noticed some physical changes on him and raised alarm.

The incident attracted the attention of passers-by who pounced on Usman.
When PREMIUM TIMES arrived the scene of the incident, Usman was in the custody of soldiers who had rescued him from the mob.
Narrating the incident, a teary-eyed Salvation said he had never set his eyes on Usman until that night.
“I locked my brother’s shop around 7:45 p.m. to go and watch Arsenal match. This guy (Usman) came to ask me to ask for ‘Ashawo’ (sex worker) joint is in this area. I pointed the way to him and afterwards, he shook my hand.

“When he shook my hand, I just felt a change in my body, I felt something left me. I tried to urinate but I couldn’t. That was how I raised alarm and people held him (Usman),” he said.
After the alarm, residents and traders in the area reportedly accosted Usman, beat him up and were about lynching him before soldiers from the Post-service Amy Estate came to his rescue.’
Usman, a father of two, however denied using charms to ‘take’ Salvation’s manhood.
“I came to the area and asked him where I can get an Ashawo joint. He showed me the place and that was all. Before I knew what was happening, people were already beating me, accusing me of taking his manhood. I don’t have any ‘juju’ and I don’t know anything about it. Today is the first day I will attempt to visit an Ashawo joint,” he said.
After hours of pacifying Usman to undo the charm, one of the sympathisers suggested Salvation be taken to a brothel to “test if the manhood has been restored.”
Heeding the advice, Salvation was led to a brothel where he was reportedly able to ejaculate with the aid of a sex worker.
Usman, however, remained in custody of the soldiers perhaps for his safety.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/244289-drama-teenager-loses-manhood-shaking-hands-stranger.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ember month we have to be careful

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Backwardness kill this country...Maybe the lil boy just used this as an opportunity to test punny as he no get money. Even if, he is too small and wont be accepted to test those big asses he always see.... As the usman mentioned ashawo joint...his mind was quick to think fast to try this stunt which would probably end like he got.

Wicked boy!

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by SenatePresdo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Maybe the man is actually innocent, just that in this part of the world, we only think with our emotions.
without thorough investigation how could sensible human beings want to lynch a man based on just allegation.

At sixteen the small boy don take style knack ashawo. at least he was able to climax and I don't think he paid with his money.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by eleojo23: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
After hours of pacifying Usman to undo the charm, one of the sympathisers suggested Salvation be taken to a brothel to “test if the manhood has been restored.” Heeding the advice, Salvation was led to a brothel where he was reportedly able to ejaculate with the aid of a sex worker. Usman, however, remained in custody of the soldiers perhaps for his safety.

What is this?

This is officially a joke.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by Nostradamu(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
l[]
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmm..... afta opening d thread I had to check if mine was still in placegrin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by nellybadas: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Seriously I have always heard about missing manhood since I was a kid but I.ve never seen any actual victim. Can someone pls explain. Will the d**k dissappear entirely? How will it look??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by spidey77: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its always the first time na...From hacking ashawo yansh to hacking ur fellow man's dicks. Wehdone

ehen, did i say hacking? Leave de man and meet the real hackers here. Infact the worlds top deadliest hackers and they don't specialize on dicks....

http://expressdigger..com/2017/09/top-most-notorious-hackers-that-world.html

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by tessygirl(f): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
hhahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by voicelez: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
It will save him from desperate ladies while he is growing up... my opinion
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by mayorkyzo: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na wa...person preeq go just vanish...save us oh lawd shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by Naijacost22: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pics or its a lie. With the era of Phones with camera, you cant publish this unverified claims without a picture.

16 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by KwoiZabo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pics or ...
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by paiz: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Those who suggested they should test the boy's manhood in a brothel are all pervert
That boy will start patronizing prostitute

False accusation is bad

12 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by 9jvirgin(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by livinus009(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
My God... What's wrong with Nigerians?? So they stole the poor boy's Press?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol..d boy for just kuku say he was konjilized....which kain k leg story b dis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by VINZ1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecided na wah 4 dix we country oh.. so no more shakin of hands ni
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by Nemesis1: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Where the foro
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by joystickextendr: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
these is serious
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by whiteman8: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
sad
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
This false accusation of manhood missing must stop. police should make a clear criminal offense.
people die every year for this kind of thing. I have never seen a man that has his manhood erect 24hrs.

I dont know why we are like this. a boy felt his manhood shrank and started accusing some that just asked
him question. people started acting without verifying the story.

their should be severe punishment for this kind situation

13 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by Zeemic(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
picture evidence pls
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by Nostradamu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
bouncenews2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/244289-drama-teenager-loses-manhood-shaking-hands-stranger.html

After hours of pacifying Usman to undo the charm, one of the sympathisers suggested Salvation be taken to a brothel to “test if the manhood has been restored.”
Heeding the advice, Salvation was led to a brothel where he was reportedly able to ejaculate with the aid of a sex worker.
Usman, however, remained in custody of the soldiers perhaps for his safety.

W...T...F? Please, someone tell me this a f**cking joke? Really? How did this make it to the headlines? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by RobinRay(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
dear Brother Salvation,

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by psalmson001: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Buhahahahahaha!!!...........im sure the boy go don dey eye dat joint since but no money to knack. Now he's got it for free.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by dingbang(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
I don't understand....

His preek shrank?

So how was he now able to ejaculate since the usman was denying he used charm on him?

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by abbeyty(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
make dem invite two olosho to suck his preek the thing go wake up
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by crispus09(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
many tinz dey happen for country o
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Subanulahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / Emem Ibanga Accused Of Sending Thugs To Beat Nsit Atai Students Over Bursary / Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.