Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Need An Experienced Snail And Grasscutter Farmer To Employ - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need An Experienced Snail And Grasscutter Farmer To Employ (397 Views)

My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish / BROILERS,LAYERS,PIG,SNAIL AND GREEN HOUSE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Experienced Snail And Grasscutter Farmer To Employ by boygeorge: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
I need an experienced snail and grasscutter farmer to employ. (i'm looking for the two in one). I mean someone who would come to my farm (around Abeokuta- i am dedicating 5 acres for this), construct and set up the grass cutter hutches and snail pens, and equally manage it.

Please call or whatsapp me on 08060661311.
Thank you,
Ade.

(1) (Reply)

When You See It, You Love It / Garming, Poultry Farm And Fish Pond / Palm Kernel Shells For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.