Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

2019: Zoning To The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Zoning To The North (770 Views)

2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu / 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal / Those Shouting Presidential Zoning To The South In 2023..please Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Zoning To The North by naijaboy756: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Was just thinking about our dear country. What we have done wrong and what we are doing wrong that have refused us grow as a nation.

Ours is truly a nation where nepotism,tribalism,religion, bias and corruption reigns supreme. So much hope was placed on the current government but they seemed to have failed all woefully.

Listening to a radio program today, i heard callers arguing for and against Fayose's candidacy. Majority of the callers reminded all that the North still has a term of 4 years to complete their share of leadership of the Nigerian nation. That leaves us with a burden of having misfits ruling us simply because they are from a particular region. That is a jist for another day.

My big question is: CAN WE HAVE A CHRISTIAN NORTHERN CANDIDATE BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2019?

IS IT A TABOO?? We have them in Plateau, Nasarrawa, Kaduna etc.... Are they not part of the "19 NORTHERN States?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Zoning To The North by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
naijaboy756:
Was just thinking about our dear country. What we have done wrong and what we are doing wrong that have refused us grow as a nation.

Ours is truly a nation where nepotism,tribalism,religion, bias and corruption reigns supreme. So much hope was placed on the current government but they seemed to have failed all woefully.

Listening to a radio program today, i heard callers arguing for and against Fayose's candidacy. Majority of the callers reminded all that the North still has a term of 4 years to complete their share of leadership of the Nigerian nation. That leaves us with a burden of having misfits ruling us simply because they are from a particular region. That is a jist for another day.

My big question is: CAN WE HAVE A CHRISTIAN NORTHERN CANDIDATE BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2019?

IS IT A TABOO?? We have them in Plateau, Nasarrawa, Kaduna etc.... Are they not part of the "19 NORTHERN States?

They constitute about 47% of Northern population. But are just political slaves to the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims.

Most educated folks and always a mouthpiece or useful idiots meant to be used for election and thereafter dumped in trashcan...
They are majority in Adamawa, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kogi but politically ostracised from governorship position by these states by the Caliphate using the strong political parties to deny them primaries.

Yet docile to go Nnamdi Kanu way of agitations.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Zoning To The North by naijaboy756: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
We can consider them for the sake of equity and justice./....

cc: lalasticlala come and see North 2019 snake o

1 Like

Re: 2019: Zoning To The North by BabaRamota1980: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
naijaboy756:

Your agenda should be restructuring, not 2019.
Put 2019 in back burner untill restructuring happens.
Re: 2019: Zoning To The North by naijaboy756: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Your agenda should be restructuring, not 2019.
Put 2019 in back burner untill restructuring happens.
You think this government will restructure?

I laff in Idoma....
Re: 2019: Zoning To The North by Rawani: 3:26am On Sep 29, 2017
naijaboy756:

Ours is truly a nation where nepotism,tribalism,religion, bias and corruption reigns supreme.

That leaves us with a burden of having misfits ruling us simply because they are from a particular region. .

Are you suggesting that every SINGLE northerner is a misfit unfit to rule?

How do you reconcile your stance in the first statement with the hypocritical second statement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Zoning To The North by naijaboy756: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Rawani:

Are you suggesting that every SINGLE northerner is a misfit unfit to rule?

How do you reconcile your stance in the first statement with the hypocritical second statement?

Where did i say that or you are just assuming wrongly. Yaradua was someone you can call a nationalistic leader. He was a northerner..

I made no hypocritical statement... It is the turn of the North now, what happens when it shifts to the South

THINK!!!

(1) (Reply)

Biafra- IPOB Discovers More Bodies Of Slain Members Near Nnamdi Kanu’s House / #anambradecides2017: Willie Obiano Willingly Breaking The Law On Polling Day / Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II Makes History As He Arrives Abuja Via Private..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.