Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) (19583 Views)

Oyindoubra Wilson Wins Face Of Nigeria 2021 (Beautiful Photos) / Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 / Nimat Siaka Wins Face Of STANDS Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2017
GOD BLESS IGBOS ALL OVER THE WORLD, IGBO AMAKA
Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2017
castrol180:

But she's a model and look doesn't has anything to do in that but height and structure...work on yourself and do a kind of working out

No mind them.
At least a woman who represents the type of natural beauty of our strong grandmothers. Her skin looks lovely too. Not bleached.

Maybe they want anorexic oporoko-looking people defined as beautiful by Oyinbo.

Our beauty is mainstream people, not those that resemble oyinbo standard.

1 Like

Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 28, 2017
The thing be like man...
Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2017
9japrof:
Choi na ma sister finally, chai why do we Nigerians represent Wella every where we go we make news either positively or negatively.

First Dansuki wey be youngest senior lecturer for UK, now this. Kai if no be curse wey God give our government wey no wan work. Naija for be a great country.

If Nigeria can sit down, put their house in order devoid of tribalism, nepotism in the next ten years, then attract all these professionals that are doing so well abroad back to Nigeria, walahi na America fa we go turn to.

Abeg make this lady so quick come naija, me I follow for the less privileged grin
u don take ur mouth dey swear for ur self cus kpekus u dey call ur self less privilege
Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by tiger28: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Igbos and TITLES......ANY title for that matter. They dominates all these stupid pageants ,better get an education. @Alexreport is the MAIN Coordinator of all these garbages. Growing up , it was JUST Miss Nigeria and it carried sooo much values and now we have degenerated to MISS NGEA PATHETIC!
Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
u don take ur mouth dey swear for ur self cus kpekus u dey call ur self less privilege

Bros na your own less privileged? Na me get am oooo, and no be cos of kpetus. If you now fit raise up your hand say bros, I dey float one youth empowerment to help we young men for naija, walahi i go follow u.

But bros you no try sha, you don't know sarcasm when you see one ? grin
Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by darnley16(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Franco2017:
We're beautifully made... We've no identical marks... Beauty is our identity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLJrcWBvRw
this is horrid to watch ,
Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by Bullhari: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2017
rossyc:
Congrats to her, she looks masculine though.

exactly my thoughts. y are her muscles looking like she walks out. like real chopping iron guys ooo

Re: Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos) by rossyc(f): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Bullhari:

exactly my thoughts. y are her muscles looking like she walks out. like real chopping iron guys ooo
Lol..Even though she's working out she's over doing it, making her look more like an athlete rather than a model.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senegalese Linen Gowns Sales / Dress up or dress down,never go out of style with Fabiano ...Whatsapp 0808028165 / How To Make Your Lips-red (red Lips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.