Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Did You Know? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Know? (376 Views)

Survival Fund Beneficiaries, Did You Receive This Message. / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? by Dadasare(f): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
It all started with: "HOW MY MENTOR MADE 5K in a week, without any stress..."

I was wondering 'what's this new trick again?' and I decided to click to read more. At this point of writing this, AM GLAD I CLICKED TO READ because unlike the usual saying that says CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT well this time around CURIOSITY PAVED WAY FOR THE CAT cool

So I read about this particular website here on NAIRALAND that pays and I decided to give it a try since it stated that 'IT IS FREE SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FROWN AT WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK AT LAST'. In my mind I was like 'OK LET'S GO THERE' and now am SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR.

Now to all writers, NO EXCUSE OF BEING UNEMPLOYED BECAUSE THIS A PLATFORM FOR YOU AND GET PAID FOR EVERY READER THAT'S ON THE PLATFORM ALREADY EAGERLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READ SOMETHING CAPTIVATING WHEN HE/SHE READS YOUR ARTICLE OR SHORT STORY ETC.

FOR NON-WRITERS, this also for you. You may be wondering HOW right? Well that's an ANSWER FOR YOU TO SEE ON THE PLATFORM wink grin

For people who LOVE TO READ,you're welcome to the platform and guess what? You don't only get amazing stuffs to read but also get paid whenever you invite other cool readers like you to the platform smiley

For everyone, as at when you register, you automatically get 500 points which is = to 500 Naira! Payment is done straight to your bank account. For every referral you get 100 points which is = to 100 Naira and yes, this also goes straight to your bank account you provided.

Enough 'said', the link below leads you to the site registration page...FILL IN YOUR DETAILS RIGHT AWAY cheesy

AND OH YEA IS FREE TO JOIN, TO WRITE, TO INVITE, TO READ ETC...TRIAL DOESN'T HURT RIGHT? So GIVE IT A TRY NOW by clicking the link BELOW grin

http:///2fq2V3h

(1) (Reply)

Jcvaxe Technology Concepts Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Here's A Lasting Solution To All Job Seekers / 10 Online Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.