Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

What The Colour You Choose For Your Home Says About You - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What The Colour You Choose For Your Home Says About You (385 Views)

Worldwide Unlock Apple Iphone 8 Plus 256gb Red Colour / Apple Iphone 7 Plus RED Colour 128gb / New Iphone 7 Plus Red Colour With 128gb For Sale N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Colour You Choose For Your Home Says About You by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why did you choose that particular colour for your room? Tell us so that we can learn from you too. When picking your bedroom decor, don't go off just looks — if you want to get more sleep or have more sex, that is. A survey conducted by
Travelodge revealed that certain shades can stimulate or relax sleepers, and their effects last beyond nighttime.
After polling 2,000 Brits on their evening habits, the hotel chain found some surprising (and slightly wacky) results. Check out their findings, and start planning your makeover accordingly.
If your boudoir is aqua or azure, you probably catch a lot of shut eye — and you're a cheerier person for it. People with blue bedrooms got more sleep than any other color, clocking in at seven hours and 52 minutes per night. It's not just coincidence, either. Specialized receptors in our eyes — the same cells that inform our brain's daily rhythms — are most sensitive to the color blue, according to Chris Idzikowski of the Edinburgh Sleep Centre.
Blue is also associated with calmness (just think of the ocean or sky) and it can lower your heart rate and reduce blood pressure. Unsurprisingly, more than half of the people with blue bedrooms said they regularly wake up feeling happy.
If your boudoir is aqua or azure, you probably catch a lot of shut eye — and you're a cheerier person for it. People with blue bedrooms got more sleep than any other color, clocking in at seven hours and 52 minutes per night. It's not just coincidence, either. Specialized receptors in our eyes — the same cells that inform our brain's daily rhythms — are most sensitive to the color blue, according to Chris Idzikowski of the Edinburgh Sleep Centre.
Blue is also associated with calmness (just think of the ocean or sky) and it can lower your heart rate and reduce blood pressure. Unsurprisingly, more than half of the people with blue bedrooms said they regularly wake up feeling happy.
Surprisingly, the second-best color for sleep is yellow . The sunny hue stimulates the nervous system, encouraging relaxation. Plus, the cheery shade creates instant coziness.

To be continued soon...

Re: What The Colour You Choose For Your Home Says About You by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
colourless because I don't have money to buy paint.
Re: What The Colour You Choose For Your Home Says About You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
donproject:
colourless because I don't have money to buy paint.
grin there's no colourless room. So, in your own case why did u choose that colour for your room?
Re: What The Colour You Choose For Your Home Says About You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
DaddyTechz:

grin there's no colourless room. So, in your own case why did u choose that colour for your room?

you know day hia word? I say i no paint my room...matata ke nwog, be I Kiri

(1) (Reply)

Neat And Cheap Samsung Galaxy Prime J7 / How Can I Speed Up My Android Phone? Get The Answers Here Friend / Apple Watch Series 3 Release Date,specs,& Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.