Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

No Waec Result, No Admission- JAMB Boss. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Waec Result, No Admission- JAMB Boss. (543 Views)

5 Years No Admission: Depression Is Taking Over Me / 10 Most Applied Universities In Nigeria For 2019/2020 Admission -JAMB / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Waec Result, No Admission- JAMB Boss. by NaijaGossipa: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said it would demand the records of ordinary and advanced level results of candidates recommended by tertiary institutions before offering them admission. The JAMB Registrar, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, stated this yesterday during this year’s meeting on admissions exercise for the Innovative Enterprise Institutions in Abuja. Oloyede insisted that institutions must maintain the standard set by the board beginning from this year’s admission. He said: “From this year now we are demanding records of the O levels of the candidates you are admitting and that is for the first time. “When you recommend a person for admission we want to see what qualification does he or she possess not just telling me that he or she scored 300 in UTME. What of the real qualification? “It used to be left to the discretion of the institutions. We are saying the standard continue reading via link below: www.nib360.com.ng/2017/09/no-waec-result-no-admission-jamb-boss.html?m=1
Re: No Waec Result, No Admission- JAMB Boss. by Samswags9(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Does it mean that if I haven't uploaded my result yet I won't gain admission?
Cos I Heard Result can still be uploaded during verification.
Re: No Waec Result, No Admission- JAMB Boss. by NaijaGossipa: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Samswags9:
Does it mean that if I haven't uploaded my result yet I won't gain admission?

Cos I Heard Result can still be uploaded during verification.
Make sure you upload it....Very important

1 Like

Re: No Waec Result, No Admission- JAMB Boss. by olaoluwa3124(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Well done sir

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Releases Admission List For 2017/18 / University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission 2017/2018 Announced / An Historical Peep Into The Past - Rechargeable Lamps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.