Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerians Travelling From North Cyprus To Greece - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Travelling From North Cyprus To Greece (533 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / What Nigerians Travelling To Dubai Are Going Through At Cotonou Airport / Going To Greece By March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Travelling From North Cyprus To Greece by j4xto(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
i am a Nigerian living and schooling in the Northern part of Cyprus.. my Nigerian friend here got an invitation from her girlfriend in Greece asking him to come visit her but he is confused as to what to do because he got a North Cyprus stamp on his passport.. He needs help on useful information on how to go about it....
any advice is welcome.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Australian Immigration Procedures -assesment Requirements / Thinking Of Relocating To New Zealand With Student Visa / How To Make Money As An International Student In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.