Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis (719 Views)

Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / AFCON 2019: CAF Picks Odion Ighalo's Goal Vs Burundi As Best Of Match Day 2 / This Is Where To Get Sure FREE Football Predictions And Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello Football lovers. I'll summarily be sharing my predictions for today's champions league matches set to kick off in a few minutes from now.
I'm not promoting any sites here,it's basically for the fun of it (while I hope to get better at this). For the lack of time i'll just drop the predictions without too much analysis. Feel free to criticise my predictions but bear in mind we'll see after 90 minutes of football.

Group A

CSKA vs Manchester United
Manchester United takes this one. Away win.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Group B
Anderletch vs Celtic
Both teams to score in this match.

PSG vs Bayern Munich
Both teams to score in this match.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Group C

Aletico vs Chelsea
Chelsea DNB (Draw no Bet). Eyes will go wide on this one but that's my pick.

Group D

Juventus vs Olympiacos
Over 1.5 goals

Sporting vs Barcelona
Over 2.5 goals.

We'll see how good we did after 90 minutes. To the matches!
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hazard hits the bar '13
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
High boot from Kante '15. No card..just yet.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Godin nearly gives the ball away in his area. Filipe Luiz saves his hide. '20
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Morata tests the keeper with a nice header. Corner to Chelsea...nothing comes of it. '24
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Approaching the 30th minute and Hazard the outstanding player so far.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Luiz pulls down Lucas as a corner is swung in and the referee points to the spot..Penalty! '39
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Griezmann converts coolly..Goal to Atletico '40.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
HALF-TIME: Atletico 1 - 0 Chelsea.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Clumsy tackles coming in at the start of the 2nd half.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chelsea equalize in the 59th minute. 1 - 1!
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Morata with the goal.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hazard and Morata Off.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fabregas off for Christensen.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Goal to Chelsea and it's Michy Batshuayi! 90+3
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Marcos Alonso with the assist.
Re: UEFA Champions League Matches Day 2 Predictions And Analysis by SlayerForever: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
I told people Atletico won't do zilch but they won't listen. Biggest Disappointment : Bayern Munich. Horrible result!

(1) (Reply)

I Would Convince Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria -iwobi / See These Today Games / Tottenham Vs Southampton 5 - 2 (highlight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.