Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera (1624 Views)

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) / OPPO Just Released A New Budget Smartphone With Exceptionally Long Battery Life / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by scarycuteface(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6028772_rev1_jpeg0e99e303c4946eeca17b1cc2f9761af7
Youthfulness is bliss. As long as we are still alive, we should continually strive to remain youthful cause that’s where life is enjoyed in it’s fullest mostly without health constraints and regulations. It is the time when we look sharpest and dance best.

Amazing Design and Camera

The recently released TECNO smartphone – the TECNO Spark is a stylish device specifically designed for youths and supposed adults who consider themselves as young chaps regardless of what the calendar says.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6028819_rev2_jpeg13fe59423a553e7636683ee460dae617

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6028820_rev3_jpeg31c405dd09a893791b2c450bf7d2c372

Donning a stunning 5MP front and 13MP rear camera, the TECNO Spark can imprint your exact image on your phone in only 0.1s. Debuting state-of-the-art 3-in-1 lighting technology, the device can detect when you are trying to take photos or record videos in a low light environment and then automatically enhance the image brightness for a crisp, clear and vibrant photo.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6028773_rev4_jpegff7e1575e744dd42af00611e077247cb
Shot with the 5MP selfie camera

A summation of crystal clear lights provided by the devices’ camera, flash and HD display screen are essential in capturing breathtaking photos whether during the day or at night.

In situations of complex ambient light, the dynamic adjustment of light and shade contrast of the TECNO Spark is called into action especially when capturing portrait images in back light scenes. With up to 8 different customized inbuilt filters optimized for different skin colors, every photo is Social Media ready.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6028774_rev5_jpegb632c73e32b6a5eb01abf8855d50c1f1
Shot with the 13MP back camera

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6028775_rev6_jpeg988802ced516a2d979885db861349992
Shot with the 13MP back camera

And what’s more? Asides the camera proficiency of the TECNO Spark, young lads can enjoy direct access to 1000+ songs on leading on-the-go mobile music player – Boom Play. With Boom Play, you can listen to hits from your favorite artiste across several genres round-the-clock. What is youthfulness if you cannot flaunt your looks and dance to trending tunes? No doubt, TECNO Spark is going to dominate the mid-range smartphones market for a long time due to its several innovative features and beautiful design.

According to information we got the TECNO Spark is currently the bestselling device in the market. The device retails for between N32, 800-N33, 000 in Nigeria

culled from techpointdotng
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by lastbaff(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nice one. There are more Tecno phones on this list: Latest Tecno phones and prices
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by TecnoServe: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
The guy who is pictured under the 5mp selfie cam category, is a very handsome fellow. I admire him.
He's one of Tecno's finest.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Ennyholar: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
If there's one thing that amaze me about the Tecno Spark is the Camera...super sharp .

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by fatdon2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
TecnoServe:
The guy who is pictured under the 5mp selfie cam category, is a very handsome fellow. I admire him.
He's one of Tecno's finest.
na so! Because he's advertising ur product.
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by TecnoServe: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
fatdon2:
na so! Because he's advertising ur product.

He's actually a top shot in our company.
Of course he has to advertise our product. If he doesn't, who will?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by funmilade4real(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2017
How much is this phone and where can i get it?
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by agent9(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
funmilade4real:
How much is this phone and where can i get it?

Check jumia or any retail outlet in your area
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by HarveyDeven: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'm really digging the red model. Otherwise, nothing very impressive.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by bravesoul247(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
These techno people sef. The phone is good though.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by paolokonqueror(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
The pictures look good, are you sure you people didn't snap with the CX and claim it's the Spark? cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by wrose(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
please where can I get this phone, apart from jumia and konga

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by swaqq(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
ive been using this phone for the past 6 days now, I can tell you, it's really worth the hype... I have friends Dat do compare their phones pictures quality with mine(that was when I was using Tecno w4) now there are nowhere to be found..... there is a thead on nairaland, where did OP stated that d battery refuses to die... I swear this is not a joke.... and lastly I love the split screen technology.. mind u d speakers are freaking loud men

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by paolokonqueror(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2017
SLOT is selling too
wrose:
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2017
is it that the guy is fine or the camera beautified him? lol
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2017
paolokonqueror:
SLOT is selling too
wrose:

I hear 3CHub too sells
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Behankey(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Camera is great. Shoots nice pictures and I can attest to that. But there's more to the phone than it's camera.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Freelancerx: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
HarveyDeven:
Have you held it? Used it? It's impressive.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Freelancerx: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:
The pictures look good, are you sure you people didn't snap with the CX and claim it's the Spark? cool
If you've taken pictures with it before, you'll know. The camera is nice abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Freelancerx: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2017
swaqq:
ive been using this phone for the past 6 days now, I can tell you, it's really worth the hype... I have friends Dat do compare their phones pictures quality with mine(that was when I was using Tecno w4) now there are nowhere to be found..... there is a thead on nairaland, where did OP stated that d battery refuses to die... I swear this is not a joke.... and lastly I love the split screen technology.. mind u d speakers are freaking loud men
This is a confirmed user. You know what's up.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by scarycuteface(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
HarveyDeven:
And I love the black. It is nice.
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by paolokonqueror(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
I've seen some pictures and I must say they are nice, I'm impressed!
Freelancerx:
If you've taken pictures with it before, you'll know. The camera is nice abeg.
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by paolokonqueror(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
The Red for me! Overall I think it's a very beautiful phone with some nice specs
scarycuteface:
And I love the black. It is nice.
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by omoalajah(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Sharp gan
Ennyholar:
If there's one thing that amaze me about the Tecno Spark is the Camera...super sharp .
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by missslimzy(f): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2017
The phone is so nice
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by datyorubaboy: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2017
TECNO spark is dope!
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Psalmpy(m): 2:08am On Oct 02, 2017
I saw the phone with a friend on saturday newly bought and I began to doubt if nah Tecno do am.
I forh for the phone big time
Once baba God bless me like this nah to run to 3chub ooo

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by Behankey(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Psalmpy:
I saw the phone with a friend on saturday newly bought and I began to doubt if nah Tecno do am.
I forh for the phone big time
Once baba God bless me like this nah to run to 3chub ooo
Lol. See ehn, everyone that has seen the phone with me bas said this. The phone is cool. Design and operates smoothly too.
Re: Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera by scarycuteface(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
paolokonqueror:
The Red for me! Overall I think it's a very beautiful phone with some nice specs
Maybe it's a bias that I have because I use the black. The red is cool though

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Repair A Coolpad Y75 Phone In Lagos / Nokia 7 Surpasses 50K Registrations In Two Days / Vkworld S8 Newest Feature Revealed--world’s Most Affordable Phone With Face Reco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.