Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Opportunity To Meet With 10 Pineapple Farmers To Buy From. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity To Meet With 10 Pineapple Farmers To Buy From. (974 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier / Farmers To Crash Price Of Rice To N6,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Meet With 10 Pineapple Farmers To Buy From. by fxid10(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
How will you feel if I tell you that another season of pineapple is starting by November 2017? Yes, you heard me right. November 2017 to July 2018.
So many farmers will be having a whole lot of pineapples to sell. You make more profit when you buy directly from farmers, right? Yes.

Some persons are into exporting pineapple to other country, if you are in this line of business, grab this unique opportunity of meeting with at least 10 pineapple farmers in Edo.

Each of these farmers has VERY LARGE Acres of pineapple farms, and believe you me, they are looking for buyers, I mean steady buyers. If you will like to be one of those steady buyers, and you will like to buy in large quantity, please call or WhatsApp us on 07039173910. Let's put you on the line for the next pineapple season.

(1) (Reply)

Garri Business Is A Good Business / FREE! FREE! FREE! Free To Top- Up Your Epay Account Via Tether/ Bank Wire. How / He Comes To My Shop Only When He Wants To Buy On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.