Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

"did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" (655 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Directs SURE-P To Terminate Pact With Firm / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun / Nigeria Signed Pact To Import Refined Oil Under Buhari's Regime (NY Times 1984) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" by edoyad(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2010
Some monkeys actually came here and tried to defend Pat Robertson for his statement over the Haiti earthquake, he Robertson claimed that the devil was only fulfilling a pact the voodoo practising nation made with devil over a century ago. Now in they of Chile's earthquake does he still think so ?
Re: "did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" by ajalio(f): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2010
I am sure, this underexposed i.d.i.o.t will find another terrifying excuse for it.
Re: "did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" by bandely(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2010
How about Taiwan? Ask him
Re: "did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" by ElRazur: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2010
How about Nigeria? Surely, we must have signed a pact with the devil for things to be this messed up. grin
Re: "did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" by bandely(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2010
^^ Phew, I shoulda known grin grin
Re: "did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" by ElRazur: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2010
@Eyodad, name this folks please.

@Topic

By the way, I think Nigeria probably signed a pact with God hence why things are hard and messed up. I suppose there is a reward for Nigerians in heaven after they suffer in the world?

On other hand, if we've signed a pact with the devil, we should be like the US and Uk, then we will burn in hell in afterlife. I think I prefer this Devil's option to be honest.  grin grin
Re: "did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" by ajalio(f): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
ElRazur:

@Eyodad, name this folks please.

@Topic

By the way, I think Nigeria probably signed a pact with God hence why things are hard and messed up. I suppose there is a reward for Nigerians in heaven after they suffer in the world?

On other hand, if we've signed a pact with the devil, we should be like the US and Uk, then we will burn in hell in afterlife. I think I prefer this Devil's option to be honest.  grin  grin

@ElRazur

I can understand this well.
According to this Nigerian joke http://www.ifunaya.com/jokes.phtml?ac=view&p=p&id=164, some of you Nigerians have prepared quite well in the hell.  grin  grin  grin

sorry, but just kidding.  wink  cheesy
Re: "did Chile Sign A Pact With Devil Too Mr Pat Robertson ?" by ElRazur: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2010
I have no problem with your jokes. I am an Atheist. grin

(1) (Reply)

Alert: Rallies Can Become Bloody. / The Right To Bear Arms / Bomb Explosions Rock Government House Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.