Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Bulk Sms Sales And Advert @ N3.50 Or Less! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bulk Sms Sales And Advert @ N3.50 Or Less! (609 Views)

Plastic I.D Card Printer Sales And Consumable Zebra Authorized Partner In Lagos / Bulk Sms At N3.50, Premium Service! / Get sms @ N3.50 OR Start Your Own Sms Biz As A Reseller With No Capital, Hurry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Sales And Advert @ N3.50 Or Less! by onyx4sure(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2010
Hi Guys, i just found this new site that is into bulk sms sales and advertisnment. They sell sms in N200 & N500 vouchers! They even addvertise for clients via sms to millions of Nigerians, even if you do not have the GSM Numbers. They equally provide SMS services for schools,firms and micro finance banks @ N3.50 or Less, very cheap rate. The good part is, you can even make money from them just by pointing a client their website! Yes if you get them a client, they'll send you 10% of the total sales! I know you are eager to know them, hold on and get the remaining gist, okay let me save you the heart attack, just visit www.smsdrum.com
Re: Bulk Sms Sales And Advert @ N3.50 Or Less! by honsule(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
moved from phone section

(1) (Reply)

Please Visit Us At Woocheap For Your Nokias, Htc, Iphone, Blackberry Etc / Rack Mount Server CASING (needed urgently) / Inverter For Sale @ N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.